XXXVI: Climax🔞

WARNING🔞⚠: 69 at the end of the chapter.... :)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As soon as Saint closes the front door, Fighter slammed him into it, kissing him in the process. Not letting him breathe for even a second. He quickly placed his hands on Saint's hips, Saint wrapping his arms around Fighter's neck.

Fighter reached around Saint's waist and groped his ass, Saint moaned loudly. Fighter took this opportunity to thrust his tongue into Saint's mouth. Both of their tongues were intertwined as they each fought for dominance. Ravishing and dominating his mouth, Fighter won in a much heated battle.

"Where's your room?"

Fighter managed to say against the Saint's lips.

"Upstairs. First door to the left"

Fighter hoisted Saint up by his thighs not once disconnecting their lips from their much heated make out session and carried him upstairs into his room.

Once they were in Saint's room, Fighter tossed Saint onto the bed. Immediately going above him and capturing him in an aggressive kiss.

"Ahh... F-fighter"

Fighter detached his lips from Saint's lips and attacked his neck biting and sucking on any area of skin he could get too,

He lifted up Saint's shirt and did the same to his chest and nipples.

"Ahh... Fuck.."

They discarded each other's clothes impatiently, unable to keep their hands off of each other. Saint took one look at Fighter's manhood and knew for a fact he would be able to walk straight tomorrow.

"Got any lube?"

"It's in the drawer"

Fighter opened the drawer and grabbed the lube. He squeezed out a generous amount on his fingers and stuck his index finger inside. Saint gasped at the sudden intrusion until Fighter added another and another, not stopping till his entire fist was in Saint's hole.

"FUCK"

Now Saint may have been a prostitute before, but he's never been fisted before, so this was a new level of pain mixed with pleasure for him.

Fighter removed his fisted and Saint whined at the loss. He added a generous amount of lube onto his dick and without a warning, Fighter slammed into Saint, mercilessly.

"Fuck baby you feel so good"

Saint had never screamed so loud in his life. Nothing could be heard besides skin slapping, Saint's endless moans and Fighter's occasional grunts.

Suddenly Saint climaxed, cumming violently on the bed. Fighter climaxed shortly after Saint, inside him. He fell on top of Saint unable to hold his balance.

After about an hour both men had fully calmed down from their highs.

"Hey Saint? You alive?"

"Yeah. why?"

"Well are you ready for another round?"

"Sure"

"Good cause I wanna try something... sit on my face"

"What?"

"Just do it"

"Ok"

"And suck my dick as well"

"Ohh we're doing this"

Saint gave Fighter full access to his hole and ass while Saint was eyeing his dick like it was a giant lollipop.

Saint started out kissing it and playfully licking it and that soon escalated into Saint fully deepthroating his Fighter's dick with no problem.

Fighter on the other hand took his time with things. He grabbed both sides of Saint's ass with both of his big veiny hands and forced the cheeks painfully apart giving him full access to his hole. He started out by sucking and biting Saint's thighs like he was out in a desert for days and Saint was the oasis and his thighs and ass were a glass of water. He then made his way to Saint's hole and started licking, biting, and sucking around it. Fighter decided he couldn't resist anymore and plunged his tongue into Saint's hole, fucking him with his tongue.

Meanwhile Saint was mewling and sending vibrations to Fighter's dick causing him to moan. Fighter then spontaneously started thrusting into Saint's throat. Thank god Saint didn't have a gag reflex because he would be dead by now. Saint could tell that Fighter was close and sucked like his life depended on it, putting Fighter through a whirlwind of moans. Soon after Fighter came. After he came down from his high he squeezed both of Saint's ass cheeks and slapped them.

"Okay baby now sit on my face"

As soon as Saint did such Fighter thrusted his tongue into Saint's entrance. Saint was almost shaking from the arousal as Fighter continuously licked and sucked his hole while squeezing and spanking his ass cheeks.

"FIGHTER"

"Ride my tongue, baby"

Saint, barely having any energy rode Fighter's tongue, in an effort to chase his much needed orgasm. Saint didn't even make it a full five minutes before he came all over the headboard and sheets. He collapsed onto Fighter's chest.

"Baby?"

Saint had passed out from the stimulation.

"I'll protect you much better than they ever did"

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 36

That was my first writing something like that I hope it wasn't bad

Until next time 

-Yo