XLVII: Secrets and Promises

Perth stayed at the bridge for a while, thinking about anything and everything. He thought about Zee, Fighter, and most importantly Saint...

He knew it would be pretty overwhelming for him when he found out his past lover was actually alive. It would be overwhelming for anyone really. But with how everything has played out after all this time they knew it was better if it happened now rather than later. But he didn't know how his mother would take the news.

***

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"Sorry, guys but Saint needs to know that Zee is alive. We owe him that much. And he deserves to know"

"But that will hurt him"

"It's going to hurt either way, but it would be best to tell him now"

Perth was now in the dining room of the cabin standing up from his original seat when they first met Zee.

"I agree with Perth, Mom"

"Fighter, I know how much you love him. But we can't risk it because it could be dangerous for him"

"How could it? Willie is dead, my sister is dead, M is dead, everyone is dead. Who else could be more dangerous?"

There was a long silence from Coraline...

Everyone who could see her knew she knew something everyone else didn't. But she was too scared to say anything. But that was odd to everyone because normally she wouldn't show any emotions.

"If you want Saint to meet everyone, fine do that. But it will be here. We can't risk anyone seeing us. So Fighter you will bring him here. You can tell him that you want him to meet your mom or something."

And with that she left without another word.

"Am I the only one who thinks that she's hiding something?"

"Zee, she knows about everything"

"What do you mean everything?"

"She knows everything about everyone that is involved. If she knows everything that means she's hiding something"

"Well she's a smart woman I wouldn't be surprised"

"Well I'm gonna go for a drive and figure out how I'm gonna bring Saint here. I'll see you guys later"

And with that he left, leaving only Perth, Zee, Tay, AJ, and JJ.

Slowly they all left to go to their normal bedrooms to go to sleep, except for Zee who snuck near Coraline's bedroom door.

"I told you I'm trying..."

"No that will not happen."

"I will not give him to you he doesn't deserve that shit"

"No... shut up I told you not to call me that"

"I do not work for you, what we have is a partnership"

"I already told you no"

"You know what? Fuck you! Goodbye!"

Zee slowly walked away not knowing what to do, a million questions were buzzing through his head.

"Zee."

He stopped walking.

"Come in here I know you're listening"

He walked into the room and sat across from her in a chair by the bed. Once he looked up and saw her face she was tomato red, her nose flared, her eyes puffy and bloodshot, and her hair a mess from her hands likely running through.

"What all did you hear?"

She sounded awfully calm for someone who was just screaming at someone through her phone just minutes ago.

"I heard enough"

"What...I'm about to tell you, it only stays between us alright"

Zee nodded.

Unbeknownst to him Perth, Tay, and the twins were listening at the door.

"Willie's father is still alive and he wants Saint."

All four pairs eyes widened.

***

Fighter drove around the city for about 2 hours before he drove up to a familiar house. When he knocked on the door, he was greeted by a familiar smiling face.

"FIGHTER!"

Next thing Fighter knew, he was pulled into the house and a pair of thick lips landed on his own. Arms were wrapped around Saint's waist as Saint's fingers were pulling and tugging at Fighter's hair as the kiss continued.

Fighter soon tapped on Saint's thigh, he took that as a sign to jump. Never breaking the kiss, Fighter carried Saint up to his bedroom.

Fighter roughly threw Saint on the bed, quickly getting on top of him, continuing their rough makeout.

"God I love you, baby"

"I love you too, Fighter"

***

They stayed cuddled in Saint's bed, naked, with Saint's head fitting perfectly into Fighter's neck.

"You should move in"

"What?"

"You should move in with me"

"But why baby? I think it's fine doing what we're doing now"

"I know but you're here every night and leave the next morning. I want to be able to be with you all the time, not wait for you to come back"

"I want that too, baby trust me. But I have a lot going on at home now at the moment, that I can't just leave. The only time I get to myself is at night. How about this I'll take you on the most amazing date you've ever been on for your birthday?"

"Will you stay as long as I want you too?"

"Absolutely"

"Do you promise me?'

"I promise, baby"

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 47

Sorry I've been MIA I've been dealing with things 

Until next time

-Yo