L: I'll Trust No One pt. 1

A/N/: Please read the very end of this chapter. Thank you!

"Can't wait to hear this"

"Willies father is alive and he's coming to this cabin tonight"

Everything was silent until everyone turned to the front door. From there they heard sinister laughter coming from the front door.

-

3rd Person POV

For a moment there was complete and utter silence. No one dared say anything or move.

But they all turned in unison. Shocked by what they saw.

Which was a fairly tall and muscular man, in his mid to late 60s staring back at them with an evil smirk on his face. Who he was was very evident. If it wasn't for age anyone would've mistaken him for Willie. 

Him and his son were eerily identical to each other.

Which was completely and utterly horrifying. It was like something out of a movie.

As soon as everyone saw him bad memories began to pile in.

Gun being the worst having lived and abused by said man before he began to shake, holding onto Off for support.

He came over towards them, all of them sensing dominance in his aura. He sat next to Coraline, who seemed to be the only one not affected by his dominant demeanor.

"Everyone, meet Willie's father. Or what he's formally known as Sangwoo."

There was something very wrong about this man and Saint was going to figure out what.

"What about your last name?"

"I don't disclose personal information to strangers"

"Strangers?! You've basically controlled and tormented our entire lives"

"It's not like we were close or anything... I was just heavily influential when it came to your lives"

"And yet we're strangers?"

"We are very much strangers"

Everything was quiet for a while until Gun started shaking. It started out minimal but as seconds turned to minutes he was beginning to have a seizure.

Off quickly picked him up and took him into their room.

-

Off POV

Gun normally doesn't have seizures but when he does he is very stressed out which is not very common.

His seizures began happening when we first started dating. At first I didn't know what it was, no matter how much I said his name or told him to wake up he'd still be in that state.

It scared me a lot. I didn't know what was happening to him or why it was happening to him. I had just met him and was already faced with the fact of if he'd no longer be with me anymore.

The doctor said it was epilepsy, a seizure disorder that's different among those who have it. For Gun, it happens when he's very stressed which isn't very common for him.

That's why when Sangwoo walked in I held on to Gun. I knew what may happen. I had to try to ease him a little bit, which was unsuccessful.

Right now. Seeing him passed out on the bed with pillows surrounding him I felt so much sadness yet way too much anger.

I was sad for Gun having to experience such emotional and physical torment for so long. And of course I was pissed because Sangwoo had caused him so much pain, was within walking distance away and I couldn't even go over there and give him a piece of my mind. I needed to stay with Gun. he comes before everything else for me. His well-being is worth more than my anger.

But anyway fuck Sangwoo. 

I wish him nothing but awful things for his last time on Earth.

-

Zee's POV

This is very awkward.

One minute we were all nervous about Sangwoo's surprise arrival. The next Gun is having a seizure. It's all too much to bear in just 2 hours.

Looking at him right now I realize he looks so much like Willie. He has such an aura to him that makes people fear him.

I'd love to get away from this shit and just talk to Saint. We barely got 5 minutes with each other and we haven't had a proper conversation. I'm pissed that Coraline dropped this bomb on us at the last second without giving us a proper warning. My thoughts were interrupted by Saint abruptly getting up and storming out of the room and down the hall.

Me and Fighter stared at each other and followed him out of there.

Saint's POV

I had to get out of there. I couldn't stand the sight of Sangwoo. I killed his son for fucks sake. Too much PTSD. He looks eerily identical to Willie; it's honestly terrifying. I don't know how Tay and the twins are keeping it together. I honestly couldn't do it.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door

"Saint it's me and Zee please open the door"

"We want to see if you are okay"

I quickly unlocked the door and slowly opened it revealing Zee and Fighter. Without a single thought I threw myself into their arms and started crying.

It was like a wave had crashed within me that I had held in for so long. I just laid there and cried while they held me and it didn't look like they were stopping any time soon and I was grateful for that.

I loved how I was able to be comforted by both of them without saying a word

Next thing we knew we heard a really loud scream

A female scream...

________________________________________________________________________________

End oof Chapter 50 pt.1

Hello guys I missed yall

I'm sorry to say that there is only one chapter left until C2 will officially be over

Thank you all so much for being on this journey with me and bearing with my untimely updates this my first ever story and I was so happy to see it doing so well

I will still be writing. That won't stop. I'll just be doing short stories instead of series books. Again thank you all for being here with me and for those who have supported Concupiscence since the beginning you have no idea how much it means to me

Until the last time from C2

- Yo