XL: Coraline

Zee was dead.

He flatlined and everything.

Up until Saint left the hospital.

His heart started beating again, he woke up 2 hours later. He woke up to the sight of a fairly older woman probably in her 40s or 50s looking like she came out of an episode of Law & Order, sitting in the chair by the door. Very professional. She looked familiar. He could've sworn he's seen her before but he couldn't remember.

"Hello, you're Zee correct?"

"...yes. Who are you?"

"Oh how rude of me my name is Coraline. And I'm your mother"

Zee was shocked to say the least, after so many years of not seeing her she finally showed up after his near death experience. Rude.

"Why now? I assume you know everything that happened yes?"

"Correct."

"So why are you showing yourself now?"

"Now that you're alive you need a place to stay, a place to hide out and I know the perfect place"

"B-but I need to get back to Saint he's all alone. Willie will come after him. H-he needs me."

"Saint's a lot stronger than you give him credit for. When anybody is driven by anger and revenge no one can stand in their way, not even Willie. And I'm sure Saint is on his way to kill him right now as we speak."

"Saint isn't a killer. He may have been fucked over more ways than one but he wouldn't kill anybody."

Coraline got up from her chair walked over to Zee and smacked him upside the head.

"OW. What the fuck? I'm a patient"

"Doesn't matter you're still my son and someone needed to knock some sense into you. Now... you listen to me young man and you listen good. Willie, my ex- husband, your sad excuse of a father, raped and abused Saint for YEARS. Now tell me would you kill somebody who did that to you?"

"I-"

"Do not interrupt me when I am speaking to you. He also did it through 2 other people."

"You got that? Now look around you, Zee. What do you see?"

"A-a h-hospital room?"

"Exactly! And how did you get into said hospital room?"

"M shot me"

"Yes he did. Did the doctor's tell you anything about that shot to your heart?"

"No."

"Willie drenched that entire bullet that hit you in poison. He made M fire that shot with the full intent to kill you"

"Uh... okay"

"And Saint... bless his heart. Thinks you're dead. He will most likely go out for revenge and kill them all."

"So... what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing. We are going to do absolutely nothing."

"Why? we have to save Saint from himself. Y-you don't know him like I do h-he'll do something he'll regret."

"I highly doubt he'll regret. He thinks you're dead, he's going to kill them all, why can you get that through that big ass head of yours."

"THIS IS REALLY OVERWHELMING OKAY?"