XXXVIII: Stairway to Heaven

A/N: i love you guys <3

Six Months Later

Saint walked into Off's bar, setting off the bell when he opened the door.

"Saint! How are you/Saint! How are you?"

"Hey Off. Hey Gun"

"I haven't seen you in months, where have you been?"

"I-i met someone and uh I think I might l word them"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"

"Woah guys calm down, and yeah we're actually going on a date later"

"I knew you would find the right person."

Saint laughed at the fact that Off and Gun were always pushing him to try dating but he, like always, was extremely stubborn and hesitant about the topic.

"Soooo what's their name?"

"HIS name is Fighter"

Both Off and Gun stared at Saint with wide eyes, their blood running cold in the process. No fucking way was Saint in love with him. Did Saint actually know Fighter?

"Saint"

"What?"

"Can you say his name again?"

"Uh... Fighter"

But upon noticing how Saint's eyes lit up when he talked about him they chose not to say anything.

"Why do you guys look like you guys just saw a ghost?"

"No reason, we're just surprised that you're finally settling down."

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Suddenly the bell to the door rang again revealing none other than Perth in all of his glory.

"There's my favorite fuck buddy"

"Stop Perth I'm taken now"

"Really by who?"

"He says his name is Fighter"

The same reaction Saint got from Off and Gun he got from Perth, those wide eyes looking like he had seen a ghost. His blood ran cold as well. But, like the other two, he chose to keep his mouth shut.

"I'm proud of you Saint but don't forget about me okay"

"I won't, I promise. Well I( got to go he's waiting for me"

"Okay bye Saint."

"Bye"

As soon as Saint closed the door all three let out a breath none of them knew they were holding in.

"Does Saint actually know who the fuck he's dating or what?

"I don't know but let's hope he doesn't relapse in every day one night stands when or if he finds out"

***

When Saint left the bar he immediately started walking towards Fighter's tattoo shop where the other was waiting for him. He was excited to see Fighter but in the back of his mind he couldn't help but be bothered by his friends' reactions to him telling them about Fighter

Saint wasn't stupid.

He knew when something was up and he knew something was off when he told his friends about Fighter. They look almost scared. He didn't know, maybe there was more to Fighter that meets the eye. He knew that... maybe that's why he fell for him. He was mysterious that was probably one of the best th8ings ab9out him. But what really made Saint fall down the rabbit hole was when Fighter was vulnerable with him. Ever since that night they continued to have heart to hearts. Just talking about their past struggles. Saint finally became so comfortable around Fighter that he cried in front of him for the first time while telling him about his fucked up childhood.

Once he got to the shop he was immediately attacked by Fighter's hungry lips. They both made their way to the back where Fighter made Saint straddle his thighs while they made out on the costumer chair.

"Wait- Fighter?"

"Yes baby"

"I-i need to tell you something"

"Tell me"

"I love you and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it-"

Fighter, not surprisingly captured Saint swollen pink lips in another hungry kiss.

"I love you, too. I always have"

Saint laughed and kissed him again. They made love that night, in Fighter's tattoo shop, right on the customer chair. It was thrilling and exhilarating for both but in the back of both of their minds they were both thinking...

How long do I have to keep this from him?

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 38

What is Perth and Offgun hiding?

Until next time

- Yo