XLVI: Three Brothers In Love

Coraline was coming home from work when she saw the front door open. In a panic she ran inside to find Zee standing in the middle of the house, hair a mess, with his back facing her.

"Zee... are you okay?"

Zee, surprisingly, remained calm. He didn't utter a sound until he chose to speak.

"Perth left."

"Is he- is he ok?"

"We kissed"

Zee had turned around fully at this point as if he wanted a reaction out of her.

But surprisingly she remained emotionless. If Coraline was surprised by this statement she didn't show it; she just stared back at Zee as if waiting for him to say something.

"Is that so?"

"Yes"

"That is very incestual behavior Zee"

"I know"

"That shouldn't have happened"

"That's what he said"

"Well what about you"

"Me?"

"Yeah weren't you in love with Saint?"

"I STILL AM. I am and always will be in love with Saint that will never change."

"Then why did you kiss your brother"

"I don't know it just happened. I was trying to comfort him after he had a panic at-"

"HOLD ON! HE HAD ANOTHER PANIC ATTACK?!"

"..yes?"

"Well um t-thank you for taking care of him during it. It can sometimes get overwhelming"

"It was no problem"

"Just don't go kissing him next time"

Coraline laughed at her statement but Zee thought it was anything but funny.

"I'll be in my room if you need me"

Zee watched her back as she walked away. Killing himself inside as he recalled what had happened earlier.

"Why did that even happen?"

***

Fighter woke up to the handsome sleeping face of Saint. It was a wonder to him how someone can look so beautiful yet so charming as they slept.

He recalled the first time he fell in love with Saint. It wasn't a particularly special occasion at all. It was actually when Saint came into his tattoo shop for the first time. Something about Saint being there was so special to him and being able to treat his skin as being a blank canvas so loving to him. Everything about Saint was just magical and he knew he fell and he knew he would never get back up

He had never really said those three words to Saint directly because he felt that it was too fast in their relationship to be in love. As they had just gotten together. But somehow deep in his mind he knew Saint felt the same way.

***

Perth didn't know where he was walking to or how long he was walking but what he did know was that he had made a big mistake. He felt no romantic feelings towards Zee, ever. So why would they kiss?

It didn't make sense to him.

After what seemed like an hour he arrived at an abandoned bridge overlooking the ocean.

It was relaxing. Hearing the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore really calmed him down.

Being lost in his thoughts, he thought about all the chaos that was going on in his life as he overlooked the ocean.

Fighter had been coming home happier now. With a permanent smile on his face and he couldn't blame him. Saint had that effect on people, he would know he's experienced it.

Saint had the power to lighten up a room with just his smile alone. He could drive any man to his knees by the sheer command of it all.

Once Saint entered Perth's mind he wouldn't leave. He knew that Zee was in love with Saint which made him even more confused about the kiss they shared. He could tell Fighter was in love with Saint as well. By the way his eyes lit up when he'd talk about him coming home shirtless because he let Saint "borrow" his hoodie. Everyone knew he was so far gone to the point of no return.

And Perth himself, he knew he loved Saint the moment he heard his precious laugh the morning after they hooked up for the first time. He fell in love with everything about him just by the sound of his laugh. And he was also excellent in bed but that was something he'd never just say out loud.

But what all four had in common was that they were all fucked up. Fucked up beyond compare. There was so much they all had in common with him that it was almost overwhelming. But what was funny was that the three brothers were in love with the same man.

And there was no going back.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 46

This is getting scandalous

Until next time

-Yo