XLII: Aim's Baby Brother

Zee idiotically thought it would be a good idea to sneak out of the house and see Saint. He needed to see him, even if it was just for a split second. But he needed a ride, he couldn't just steal a car.

"Fighter"

"...what the- Zee? What the hell are you doing in here?"

"Can you uh- take me to Off's club?"

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later just take me there"

Fighter gave him a look of curiosity and confusion.

"Fine just let me get dressed"

"Ok"

Five minutes later Fighter appeared in the living room.

"Ok let's go"

He grabbed the car keys and started to drive and soon they were on the main road.

"So why do you want to go to Off's bar? You never told me."

"I-uh I wanted to um-"

"Just spit it out!"

"I want to see Saint"

Fighter slammed on the brakes. Flinging them both forward, locking in their seatbelts.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"No I'm not I wanna see my boyfriend"

"Mom's gonna kill me for this"

"She doesn't have to know"

Fighter raised a brow with a look of disbelief.

"I can't believe this"

"Believe it brother"

"I can't deal with this shit. And what do you expect might happen if Saint were to see you"

"Run?"

"I'm not going in there with you"

"Fine by me"

***

"This is it"

"Thank you."

"I'll be in the car"

Fighter's POV

As I sat in the car waiting for Zee to come out I noticed two figures stumbling out of the bar clinging onto each other, obviously drunk.

I got out of the car in an effort to help them but upon closer look I realized those two people were Saint and Perth so I quickly ran behind a car. Making sure they wouldn't be able to see me I sprinted into the bar, to find Zee only to find him by the bar talking to Off.

Zee's POV

As soon as I walked in I spotted Saint stumbling out of the bar, along with Perth. I can already guess where they're going and didn't like it one bit. It took everything in me not to snatch Saint out of Perth's arms and embrace him in my own. When they were I walked towards the bar, where Off was. Once I got there he seemed surprised to see me.

"Zee? What are you doing here?"

"How did you know it was me and not Fighter?"

"Fighter wears sunglasses, you don't"

"Right. Um... Off was it?"

"Yes..."

"Can I get a Whiskey Sour?"