XXXII: Both Broken🔞

Third Person

Perth's right hand made its way onto Saint's thigh caressing it gently on their way to his apartment. Saint was unfazed by such a gesture considering that he hadn't done anything bold yet. Right as he thought this Perth decided to palm Saint, causing him to moan out loud.

"Keep your eyes on the road!"

"Sorry babe. I just can't wait to devour you."

Saint rolled his eyes almost to his breaking point when it came to Perth's bullshit.

"Don't fucking call me that. I told you not to call me that."

"Sorry Saint. 

They got to Perth's apartment sooner than expected, as soon as Saint closed the door, Perth started feverishly kissing him like he was stranded in the Sahara Desert and didn't drink water for weeks. Perth immediately entered his tongue into Saint's mouth, dominating the kiss. Wanting to taste every inch of his mouth, like he hasn't all ready.

Perth hoisted Saint up on the door, massaging his ass as Saint wrapped his legs around his waist. Never breaking the kiss. As he held Saint he walked them into the bedroom, the kiss getting more sloppy with more tongue as the kiss went on.

Once they made their way to the bedroom clothes had already been discarded and long forgotten Perth suddenly and aggressively tossed Saint on the bed getting on top of him immediately.

Perth attacked Saint's neck, leaving a choker of hickeys as he was biting and sucking on Saint's skin. Saint was a moaning mess. Perth then moved on to his nipples pulling, biting, and sucking on them sending Saint a wave of pleasure.

"Ahh f-fuck Perth"

Perth looked up and Saint and admired his work,

"You look so fucking hot."

Perth immediately deepthroated Saint, bobbing up and down as fast as he could not giving Saint a break, like he was eating a lollipop.

He could taste a bit of precum the faster he sucked and the louder Saint moaned.

"F-fuck P-perth I'm g-gonna-"

Before Saint could cum Perth stopped sucking him off, Saint whined at the lost and was about to protest when Perth slammed into him directly onto his prostate. Saint screamed in pleasure. Perth was one of the few people who he slept with that actually went rough and knew how to please him. Others would just move in and out at a slow pace or give up after one round.

But Perth...

Perth had stamina and somehow knew exactly how to be just as rough as Saint needed him to be without going overboard.

Perth went at a fast pace, feeding off of all the moans Saint was producing, firmly believing it was the most beautiful sound he's ever heard in the world, as his thrusts became more sloppy.

Without a warning Saint came with a loud moan

Going faster he too came, inside Saint, shortly after and collapsed beside him. Both trying to catch their breath

"How was that?"

"Perfect"

"Round 2?"

"I'd thought you'd never ask"

Neither of them knew how long they were gonna last or how long the night was gonna be, but what they did know was that this was the only time that either could be their true selves away from the sad reality that was the real world. Both lived crazy lifestyles. Both came from rich families. But what they bother didn't know about each other was that they were both broken on the inside.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 32

How was it? 

I haven't written smut in a long time

Until next time

-Yo