Bakugo ☁fluff☁

I don't know what I am doing so have fun reading this crap. If you have a suggestion for a head cannon I'll do my best to write it.

Y/N pov:

'I wonder where Bakugo is. I haven't seen him' you thought. And it's true you haven't seen him all morning. And he was absent from class. It's very unlike him. You decided to ask Midoriya where he is. "Hey Midoriya."

He turns to face you. "Oh hey y/n. What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you knew when Bakugo is? I haven't seen him for some days." You ask with a slightly worried expression.

"Kacchan? No I don't I haven't seen him for a while either. Maybe he is sick. Have you tried going to his dorm?" He replied.

"Yes I have. I went to go check to see if he was there yesterday. I knocked and no one answered. The door was unlocked, which is very odd for him, but I went in and no one was in there. So I was wondering if you knew." You say

"That's odd. Maybe he is at home then."  I said, walking back to my seat. "Thanks Midoriya!"

"Sure!" *bell rings*

                                                                                 A F T E R S C H O O L

I started walking towards Bakugo's house since he helps me study there sometimes. While approaching, I see Mr. and Mrs.Bakugo walk out of the house. I run up to them. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo. How are you?" They both look at me.

"Oh, Y/N. Hello there. We are good. And how are you? And please call me Mitsuki." Mrs.Bak- Mitsuki asked me. 

"It has been good. I was wondering if Katsuki is home? He wasn't in school, nor in the dorms." I asked with a worried look on my face.

"Oh! He is asleep right now. He caught a really bad fever and had to come home. Masaru and I are going to dinner right now so he will be home alone. If you want, you can stay here to keep and eye on him if you are worried." Mitsuki says. 

" I would like to if that is alright with you Mrs. Ba- Mitsuki. I would have to go back to the dorms and grab a few things first though." I said with a look of relief yet worry on my face. (IDK ok (T^T))

"Sure it's fine with me. There is a key under the mat to get inside. We won't be back until late so feel free to help yourself to the kitchen. Just be careful in there." Mitsuki says while Mr.Bakugo has a smile on his face and does a small nod, indicating that he agrees with Mitsuki.

"Of course, Thank you. I need to go home but then I'll be back. Have a nice dinner." I say while doing a slight jog running towards my house. I give them a bright smile.

"Sure thing. Thank you and have fun looking after the brat." She says with a smile.

I giggle a little and wave them off while picking up my pace a little. Once I get to the dorms, I change out of my uniform and put on comfy shorts, a t-shirt, and oversized hoodie over that. I get my materials and run back out to Bakugo's house. I look under the mat and find the key. I unlock the front door and walk in. I go near Bakugo's room to check up on him, he is still asleep. I walk back downstairs and start on my homework. About an hour later I hear walking. 'Ah crap, Bakugo's awake. Welp time to get beat' I thought. I keep working on my homework trying to not look up at him. After a while, I feel someone wrap their ares around me and bury their face in my neck. 'What the-'

"Hey teddy bear. Why are you here?" he says with a sleepy and raspy voice. He was also very warm. I scruff his hair.

"I came to check on you since you weren't at the dorms nor in class. I was worried so I came here to check on you. Your parents allowed me to stay. If you want me to leave I c-" Im cut off by a tighter squeeze around my neck. I look at him slightly and he is buried in my neck.