Anxiety

A Tamaki x Y/N. Here is a song for your reading pleasure

3rd person POV:

It was nearing the end of the year. Which meant two things. You were very close to becoming a real Pro Hero. The other is what you hated most in school. End of the year exams. It may be a hero school but it is still a high school. When it comes to anything academic, you get a little frustrated at the small things. It was the night before exams and it was 1 am. The teachers said to be asleep by 10 pm for a good night's rest. Sadly, you couldn't. You were up all night stressing. Your dorm room was right next to Tamaki's. He could hear you. Crying...

Tamaki POV:

We have exams tomorrow and we were supposed to be asleep by 10 pm. Yet she was still crying. I woke up to soft sobs coming from her room. I looked at the clock and it was 1 am. 'W-Why is she still awake?' I got out of bed quietly and exited my room. I walked to her door and knocked softly. "Y-Y/N?"

Y/N POV:

It was 1 am and I was crying. God, I'm pathetic. "Y-Y/N?" Someone knocked on my door. I didn't move. They knocked again. "Y-Y/N? It's T-Tamaki. I k-know your awake..." I decided to get up and walk to the door. I didn't open it though.

"Why are you here Tama? You should be asleep."

"So should y-you. Are you o-o-ok?" I sniffed a little so I could sound like I'm not crying.

"I'm fine Tama. You should go back to sleep. Ok?"

"O-ok" I heard footsteps walking away. 

"God I'm so fucking pathetic. I even woke him up." I bent down and curled into a ball in front of my door. Suddenly, I saw a light illuminate the room followed by a small vibration. My phone went off. I got up from where I was sitting, wiping my tears. It was from the group chat.

The Big Four (I had to change it)

Tama: Hey guys. Still awake?

Lemillion: What's wrong Tamaki?

Nejire<3: Is something wrong Tamaki? Normally you would be asleep by now.

Tama: It's about Y/N. They are crying in their dorm.

Lemillion: Are you sure? Normally they would be asleep right now

Tama: I'm sure

Nejire<3: Guys, she is online-

Tama: She won't even open her door. I could hear her crying after I left.

Lemillion: Well maybe she doesn't want to bother you

Tama: Maybe

Nejire<3: Guys-

Tama: She said she was pathetic though. I am really worried

Lemillion: Maybe try again?

Nejire<3: Guys! She is O N L I N E

Tama:...

Lemillion: ...

I'm fine guys. Don't worry

Tama: You aren't though. I'm coming back to your dorm.

Ok...

I honestly didn't want anyone to see me right now. I cleaned myself up and put on a hoodie. The bruises on my arms were forming from holding my arms too tight. There was a knock on my door and I opened it. "Hey, Tama!" He just walked in. I closed the door behind me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, demandingly. Ever since we met, he would be a lot more open with me ALONE than with other people.

"Nothing."

"Y/n... I know you aren't ok." I was silent for a moment before climbing onto the corner of my bed and roll up into a ball.

"I'm fine Tama." I could feel my voice start to break. "Just a little anxiety attack is all. Why should you be worried? It's nothing. I'm used to dealing with this alone." tears started to form in my eyes. Luckily, he couldn't see them unless he saw my face. (your face is buried in your knees)

"C-can I come to you?" I nodded. I felt pressure on my bed and suddenly a hand on the back of my head. "You'll be ok. I am here." I started to softly cry. 

"I'm sorry Tama..." He pulled me into him.

"No need to be sorry. I'm here now." I clung to his shirt, now wetting it with tears. He kept stroking my hair gently making me feel better. He knows well that if I need to calm down, head rubs will help. We stayed there for a while before he spoke. "You better now?"

"Yeah. Thanks, Tamaki. You should probably go to bed now. I wouldn't want you to stay tired." Honestly, I didn't want him to leave. It was somewhat comforting for someone to be in my company. Especially if it was a rough night. I got up to go to my door.

"Actually," I stopped in my tracks to listen. "I think it would be better if I stayed here. F-For tonight is all." I stood up straight and looked at him with a smile.

"Sure. That's fine." I walked back to my bed and he got up. He had no problem going to my closet to get an extra blanket and pillow. He started to set his things up on the ground. "Um- are you going to sleep on the floor?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Nonsense. You sleep on the bed." his face flushed a bright red.

"N-n-no. I can't." He hid his face. I got up and grabbed his arm pulling him lightly on the bed.

"Yes, you can. Now lay down and get covered. I'll lay on the floor. After all, you helped me." I was about to flop on the floor before he grabbed the back of my shirt.

"T-that isn't f-fair. It's your room so you deserve t-to sleep in your own bed..." His head was down. I sighed in relief. I didn't want to be away from him. I have liked him since freshman year. So it was only natural. I climbed back into bed. To my slight surprise, he laid on my chest.

 To my slight surprise, he laid on my chest

(like this but roles switched)

I stroked his hair and rubbed his back. He fell asleep quite quickly but I didn't stop my movements. It was late. Now 1:47 am. I felt really bad. He was really tired and yet still had to deal with me. 'I'll be sure to give you some for tomorrow.' I fell asleep quickly after.

Tamaki POV:

I didn't want her to be up late so I fake sleep. Although I almost fell asleep. Her touch was so gentle on my hair and my back. After a while, it stopped. God, I love her but I'm too scared to actually say it. Maybe at graduation, I'll confess. I soon fell asleep on her chest, listening to her steady heartbeat and feeling the rise and fall of her breathing. "--I love you Y/N--"

That's it! Alright so this was short and I am sorry but here it is. Mirio or twice is next so until then goodbye!