Thunder storms🌩

Hi hi. These are now gonna take longer since Im starting school again but that's fine. Enjoy this Dabi x Fem!reader. Maybe some Angst?

3rd person POV:

The L.O.V. came back from a failed mission. Shigaraki's plan didn't go well, Toga didn't get any blood, Twice's mask ripped, but Dabi had you worried. You have liked Dabi ever since you first saw him. You got recruited by his hands, because of your quirk. It is dangerous but powerful. When you all got back to the base, Toga went to the bar to get some blood, Twice went home, Shigaraki locked himself in his room, and Dabi was sitting next to you with his head down into his hands.

Y/N POV:

"Dabi? Are you alright-" I tried to put my hand on his back before he said something

"Can you just shut the fuck up for one second?!" He growled back. He slapped my hand away really hard.

"Look, I'm just trying to comfort you. I don't know why the hell you're getting mad at me."

"Cause you are an annoying piece of shit. Now leave me the fuck alone." He rested his head backwards into the sofa.

"Fine. I'll leave then." I got up, walked to my and Dabi shared bedroom(2 BEDS PEOPLE. 2 B E D S) and closed the door. In about 10 minutes, Dabi would come in anyways so I didn't bother to lock it. I grabbed a small jacket, wrote a note, left it on our nightstand and climbed out through the window. It was very cold but I walked anyways.

Dabi POV

"Really Dabi?"

"Shut it you vampire."

"Why can't you tell yet? God you're both oblivious to each other."

"And why don't you tell me why?"

"I'm not saying but maybe just apologize to her." Shigaraki's door opened.

"Have you guys seen Y/N?" He was scratching his neck. Normally at this time every night you would help him apply moisturizer to his skin to help with the itchiness. I pointed to our room and he went in there. He came back out quickly though. "I thought you said she was in here?"

"She should be." The vampire and I got up and went to the room only to see the window open. I looked through her end of the closet only to find that her 'late night walk' jacket is gone.

"Y/N? Come out this isn't funny anymore."

"She isn't here vampire. She left. Her jacket is gone."

"Well after what you said to her, I would have left too."

"Wait, what did he say?" Shigaraki found the moisturizer and began to put it on his skin. 

"He told her to shut the fuck up, called her annoying, and told her to leave." I just looked down realizing the mistake I made. I grabbed a mask and hoodie and put them on quickly.

"Well thanks ya burnt chicken nugget. Boss WANTED to see her but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow." Shigaraki walked out of the room and I rushed to the front door.

"Where are you going?" I turned to the vampire.

"There is a storm coming in later. You know how she does in those." I quickly open and shut the door, walking up the stairs to see a fresh pair of footprints. They were the same size as Y/N's feet. I followed them until they disappear. 'Shit! She must have used her quirk. Let's see-' I Looked up to see a girl sitting on the edge of a rooftop. It was Y/N... I ran quickly inside that building running up the semi collapsed stairs. "Y/N!" She looked at me and activated her quirk. She disappeared. "FUCK" I ran back down the stairs and saw next footprints. They weren't as visible which meant they were running. I quickly follow before being led into another alley. The footsteps disappeared, again. "DAMMIT!"