Training Sessions

I'm in school so let's see how long it takes me to write this 😀 time: 10:06 AM.  Begin!

3rd Person POV:
It was hero finals. You guys had already finished your educational exams and now you are going to complete the hero finals. You will need to execute a flawless move that is effective in agility, flexibility, and speed. You already knew what to do but you couldn't execute it. You kept trying on a dummy. The result was always the same. Fail. Fail. Fail. You were doing it correctly and you had been practicing for 2 hours now. You decided to take a break and go eat something. While walking back to your dorms, you witnessed Bakugo trying his move. It was amazing, as per usual. He had all of his moves down but he still looked so frustrated. "DAMN IT!"

Y/N POV:
"Bakugo?" I walked in and he turned to me.

"Oh it's you. What do you want?"

"Are you ok? You look frustrated."

"Mind your damn business. It just this damn move. I need a moving object for this to work." That gave me an idea. I needed the SAME thing.

"How about..." he turned to look at me" we help each other!"

"And why would I do that?!

"Well I need a moving target as well. And I highly doubt anyone is going to train with you. Kirishima is busy with Kaminari. But if you wanna fail that's fine 😌." I walked away and went inside to get something to eat. Everyone seemed finished with their moves other than Bakugo and I.

"Hey Y/N. You done?" Kaminari asked me.

"Not yet. I need to just get the target and then I'll be done. I just figured to get a snack for now." The pantry was full of small but filling snacks. I grabbed something quick and put it in the microwave.

"Really? I would have thought you would have been done by now. Bakugo is still training right?"  Kirishima asked, slinging his arm over my shoulder

"Yeah he is getting mad though. I figured I would help him and he would help me but he didn't seem 'thrilled' with the idea."

"Well maybe ask him again but say something that will force him to train with you." Todoroki said, quietly eating his soba.

"Your right. Thanks Todo." I ruffled his hair and grabbed my food from the microwave. I went back to my training area and on my way talked to Bakugo. "Still a no?" He was in the middle of his move and I think I scared him. He fell flat on his face. "Pfft-"

"SHUT UP DUMBASS!" I burst into laughter. "Oi, so what do you want?" I inhaled letting out a few small chuckles.

"I wanted to see if you still wanted to train together but I'm guessing no?"

"Tch. I don't need your help."

"Alright then. Have fun failing!" I was walking away until he yelled at me.

"IM NOT GONNA FUCKING FAIL! CMON LET ME PRACTICE ON YOU!" He yelled.

"Alright alright but let me eat first. I got you one too." I him the snack and he ate it quite quickly. I was almost done with it before he dragged me. I stuffed the rest in my mouth and got my up from the ground. We only had 1 hour before we would have to go inside due the school curfew.

"Alright so what are YOU trying to do?!" I showed him my idea and my execution on the dummy and he seemed slightly impressed. Only slightly.

"Oh? Is the amazing Katsuki Bakugo impressed?"

"Not even. My turn." He explained to me what he wanted to do and he gave an example of it on the dummy. We both knew what we had to do. I did my move first. It consisted of a spin, glide, and quickly appearing behind the opponent swiftly punching them into a back hand spring and kicking them up with my quirk. What I needed help with was a back up plan in case they dodge. Which is where Bakugo comes in. He jumped back to dodge me and of which when I landed the backhand spring, i would rush at the opponent pinning them down by straddling their waste.

"Ok. I think that's good." I said huffing. My senses came back from hero to student and I was sitting on Bakugo AHEM so I quickly jumped off and bowed in apologies. "IM SORRY IT WAS FOR THE MOVE I DIDNT REALIZE-"

"ITS FINE. Damn it was just a move." He was blushing even though he said that. "My turn." I got up from my bow and stood in position. He first blasted himself into the air and went all over the place blowing up to change directions. He finally came down at incredible speeds but I saw it in time and dodged. He landed and lunged at me which I also dodged but he had anticipated that. He blew up in my direction, put his arm around me neck and swung around it, standing behind me and choking me. I tapped him arm 3 times so he could let me go. I gasped for air.

"D-damn."

"Sorry. But how was it?"

"Quick and well planned." He smirked.

"NO VILLAIN WILL EVER SURVIVE!" That day was the day I saw his childish side and fell in love with him.

OK TIME:10:54. That's it so bye!