Skincare

Alright so judging by the title, you already know who it is. So les go.

3rd person POV:

Shigaraki had decided to let the LOV take a break from attacks. They kept going to attacks and you guys couldn't keep up. He decided to let the LOV have 3 weeks off. Although it was supposed to be a break, Shigaraki became more anxious. His scratching got worse and it scared you. Normally during the day, he would only scratch if he was thinking or considering something. But now, he was scratching all the time. Eating, just talking, cleaning, or even sleeping. He fell asleep on the couch once and he scratched his neck in his sleep. This following time scared you the most though...

Y/N POV:

The base was an unsettling quiet. Dabi went out to a bar. Toga went to get some spare blood for our next mission. Kurogiri was out doing favors for All for One and buying things from the grocery store. Twice went home and everyone else had to do another thing. I decided to stay since the base was my home. I wanted to mess with Shigaraki so I went to his room. "Hey Shig-" His room was dark. It was normally dark but he had some lights on Im his room. Like little black fairy lights or the light from his computer. It was completely dark. "Shiggy...?" I stepped in and felt something wet on my foot. It was cold yet dry. I picked up my foot and put the light against it. It was blood... "Shigaraki?!" I looked around before seeing a black figure. It was on his bed. I ran over to it and it was Shigaraki. I tilted his head up to me so I could see him. His neck was bleeding and he already started to scar his face.

"Get out."

"No. Come to the bar. I'll get the first aid kit." I ran to his bathroom and grabbed a lot of bandages and some alcohol. He slowly got up from his bed so I used my quirk to pick him up and bring him to the bar table. I got a cotton ball with some alcohol on it and placed him on a barstool. "Here, this is going to sting." I placed hit on his neck and he hissed in pain. I kept going and once I was finished, I wrapped his neck in the bandages I had. "Don't touch it."

"*mumbling*"

"What?" I put my ear closer.

"--Im sorry--" I heard that and immediately hugged him.

"Shh it's ok. Should I get you come new gloves??" He just nodded. "Here, let's go. I'll get our masks. Stay here ok?" I left and went to go and grab some clothes for us.

 Stay here ok?" I left and went to go and grab some clothes for us

(his)