Dinner at the Todoroki's

I'm actually in class right now but I am writing this so ya. Les go. Also, this will be a lot shorter than my other ones.

3rd person POV:

It was the weekend and you all had to go home. You were walking with your boyfriend, Todoroki, and he had to bring something up.

Y/N POV:

"Uh hey Y/N?"

"Yes, Shoto?" He was quiet which was odd.

"My dad wanted to meet you tomorrow for dinner. You don't have to come-"

"I'll go."

"What?"

"I said I'll go. I know everything he has done to you but I don't wanna leave you alone with him. I will also yell at him for EVERYTHING he has done to you and your family." He just gave me a slight chuckle.

"Ok. Sure. It starts at 5 but knowing you, start getting ready by 3."

"Hey! I don't take that long!" He just started laughing. Once he walked my home, I waved him off. I got an outfit ready to impress his father. I went to sleep that night.

~~In the morning~~

I woke up feeling extremely tired. I look at the clock and it was already 2 pm?! I had to get up quickly. I practically jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen. I made myself a quick lunch and finished around 2:15. I decided to watch some tv until 3. About one hour later I decided to start getting ready. I took a nice LONG shower before getting out, dressed, a little makeup and it was already 4:30. I decided I was ready to go. I slipped my shoes on and started to walk to Todoroki's house. It took me 15 minutes but I was fine with it. Todoroki was standing at his gate talking to someone inside. I walk up to him and he turns to face me. "I was going to come to get you."

"Well, now you don't have to. Here I am!"

"Mhm. C'mon, let's go inside. Also, I apologize in advance for my father's behavior."

"um, ok?" We walk inside and I am greeted by his sister.

"Hello. You must be Y/N, right?"

"Yes. You must be Fuyumi, correct? Shoto has said so many good things about you."

"Aww, he talks about us at school? So sweet. Come on in. Dinner is almost prepared. Shoto, why don't you give her a tour."

"Ok." I remove my shoes and put on some slippers. I walk in and he shows me around. 'So big!' Once we made our rounds, we returned to the dining room. Endeavor was helping set the table and Fuyumi was still in the kitchen. She looked about done. Soon after, a white-haired boy walked into the room. 

"Hey Sho- oh, hello. You must be Y/N."

"Yes, I am. A pleasure to meet you... Natsuo-Kun?"

"Correct." He stuck his hand out and I shook it. 

"Ok dinner is ready. Have a seat Y/N." We all had some nice food and I told them about myself and Shoto at school. Once I mentioned him at school though, Endeavor spoke up.

"So, Y/N."

"Yes?" I already knew he was gonna be a bitch about it.