Sick Days - Shinsou

Ok sorry for not updating this. I have been working on my actual story but here it is. I'm doing a Shinsou out of a request from one of my friends. Also, my writing skills still suck so enjoy it? and NO IT ISN'T COVID

Y/N POV:

My alarm woke me up telling me it was time to get my ass up and get ready for school. I swung my legs over the bed and tried to stand up. I stood up for 3 seconds then fell down. My head was spinning. I stayed on the ground for a while but then had to get up to get ready for school. I got up slowly and went to my closet to get my uniform. I managed somehow to put that on. I did my hair, brushed my teeth, and slipped shoes and socks on. I walk out to see Shinsou standing there. 'If he knew I was sick I wouldn't be able to leave my room.' I put on the best smile and ignored my dizziness. "Hey, Shinsou. Let's go?"

"Took you foreve-" He looked at my face. "Hey, are you ok? Your really pale." 'Crap, I forgot my makeup.'

"Oh. I just stayed up a little late. It's fine though. I can still go to school." I bounced up and down but that made my dizziness worse. I stopped immediately and held my head. Shinsou obviously saw.

"Hey, are you ok?-" He touched my forehead and felt it burning. "*sigh* are you sick?" I simply just nodded having no energy to speak. He picked me up and brought me to my dorm. Bakugo walked by us and just had to say something.

Shinsou POV:

"Hey! Hey, what the hell are you doing?! She can walk by herself. Put her down!" Bakugo yelled. At this point I was annoyed.

" Shut up Bakugo. Can you tell Aizawa that Y/n and I will be absent today? Y/N has a really bad fever. I need to get her some medicine from the store." Bakugo just sighed. Despite him being mean and cocky, he was caring... sometimes. 

"Tch. Yeah fine. I'll tell Shitty Deku to give you the notes and homework after school. And make sure they are ok. I have yet to beat them!" He walked away with his signature walk. I opened Y/N's door and placed her on her bed. She was panting harshly. I ran to the kitchen to wet a cloth with cold water. I cane back and placed it on her forehead. While I was in the kitchen, I grabbed her thermometer. (I'm saying it like this cause if everyone used 1 that kind of gross) I placed it in her mouth and waited for it to finish. It did a small beep and I checked it. It was 38.8 degrees Celsius! ( about 101.9 Fahrenheit) This was bad. We didn't have medicine and she was wearing her school uniform. I walked out to see one of the girls walking by. It was Momo. She was walking with Jirou.

"Um Momo, Jirou?" They both stopped their convo and looked at me.

"Oh hey, Shinsou. Why were you in Y/N's room?" Momo asked.

"Well, she is sick. Can you ladies watch Y/N for a few minutes? I know you will be late for class but she has a very high fever and she is wearing her school uniform. I'm not gonna change her so I was hoping you would? We also don't have any medicine so I was going to run to the store for some."

"Oh, my of course. You go ahead and run to the store to get some. Maybe get some Tylenol." I nod and thank the girls before I runoff.

Momo POV:

I walked into Y/n's room with Jirou and see Y/N on the floor struggling to stand up. "Y/N! What are you doing?! You need to be in bed. Don't worry, it's Momo and Jirou. We are going to help." She nodded and I helped her to bed. We looked through The closet o find a tank top. She had one but it was a bit revealing. It was a tad bit see-through but at this point, it didn't matter. I changed her top while Jirou looked for some shorts. We found some but those were small. "Why does this girl wear such revealing clothes. I swear when she is better I am taking her clothes shopping." Jirou nods her head in agreement. I take off the cloth and the fever hasn't gone down. I sent Jirou to get a small bucket of cool water and ice. While she was gone, I just checked her temperature. It was now (I'm too lazy to do Celsius) 102.5. It was way too high. Jirou came back and watched Y/N while I called Shinsou, stepping out of the room into the hallway.