Tail fights

Quirk: tail & balance. Almost like Ojirous but add f l u f f. Anyways, it is equally strong or even stronger than his own. Your parents were strict on you with tail training so it is very strong. Balance can have you center someone or throw them off center. Anyways onto the story.

3rd person POV:

It was a normal day of training. But Aizawa was being generous and letting student pick their partners. You were going to train with Sero for racing but suddenly Ojirou walked up to you with a light blush on his face. "Hey Y/N!" He called. You turned your head to greet him.

"Oh. Hello there Ojirou-Kun!" You bowed a little which partially scared him.

"There is no need to be so formal. Please, call me Ojirou or Mashirao." He replied to you sheepishly.

"Alright. Anyways, need something?"

"Actually, I was hoping you could train with me? Since we both have tails and all."

"Oh." You replied trailing off.

"I-If you don't want to that's fine-"

"No no it's not that but my training regimen is a bit rougher than yours probably is." You said.

"Im sure I could handle it." He replied confidently. Then Aizawa announced something else.

"Listen up. SO I changed my mind. You will be working with your partner for the rest of the week. Make sure you train and don't slack off." He said. He then rolled into his sleeping bag. It was over 100 degrees farenheight out but he seemed perfectly fine. You and Ojirou got a big space since your training required it. Escpecially with two people.

"So what do I do?"

"First-" You balanced on your tail." Balance completely without movement for 5 minutes. I can help you steady yourself if you need it." You placed your foot back on the ground walking to Ojirou.

"Nope I got it-" He was having trouble. You placed your hand on his stomach gently. "H-Hey, what are you doing-" Suddenly he stopped. He was balanced perfectly. You were already balanced on your tail at this time and started a timer on your watch. You then pulled out your phone and started to play some games. Normally, your choice was geometry dash. You started to play as Ojirou watched intently.

"Wanna turn?" You asked.

"O-oh. Um. I've never played before..."

"You- :D How dare you. Here." you shoved your phone into his hands. "Just tap to jump I set it to the easiest level, which I already beat so go ahead." You hopped on your tail a little to adjust your angle. Your classmates looked at you oddly as to why you had your phone out. They seemed to be killing themselves to get their moves right, while you and ojirou were just balancing on your tails. You didn't mind it though.

"Ugh!" He exclaimed.

"Hard, isn't it?" you asked.

"Yes! How did you get so far?!"

"Many hours of balance kind sir." You said. Right as you ended your sentence, the timer went off and you and Ojirou set your feet onto the ground.

"Next?"

"Next is hops. 200 with 4 reps" you said calmly. He was shocked. He thought his was rough but he was surely mistaken. He had just began but you were already at 100 bouncing calmly. He was having trouble so you had decided to go easier on him. "Alright. Ill give you 100 and 2 reps. "

"N-no it's ok-" He had to gasp for air. You grabbed his shoulders.

"Hey. It's ok. My training is a lot harder than your probably is." You continued on your workout. Ojirou finished the reps before you but you were on the last one. Once you both finished, you walked over to a bar. (it appeared randomly :D)