Training

Deku x Reader fanfic. Let's go. Oh! And it is in Izu's pov

3rd person POV:

It was hero training and you had to make up a special move. This took a toll on your mind since you just made up two and perfected them 2 days ago. Now you had to make another and present it to the class in a robot battle. You have already been practicing for 6 hours non-stop. You couldn't get it right though. You got really stressed and near a breakdown. It hurt Deku seeing you hurt yourself for something. You guys were dating after all.

Deku POV:

Y/N was outside practicing. Ever since we ended school, she hasn't taken a break. "Um guys, should I stop her? It's been over 6 hours."

"I'm getting concerned for her," Kirishima-Kun said.

"You should. Working makes a great hero but in order to do that you need rest." Iida-Kun did his hand gestures. I decided to go outside and have her come back inside and rest. She was really red and drenched in sweat. After trying one last time, she fell on the floor and broke down. 

"Hey." I got her attention to me. "Hey, it's ok. How about we go inside and rest. I'll draw you a bath and help you ok?" She just simply nodded and sniffled. I helped her up. She couldn't even stand. 'You worked yourself too hard again huh?' I helped her inside and went to her room. I drew her a bath in her bathroom. I put bubbles in it so it could cover her naked form. "Go ahead and get undressed and climb into the bath. If you need my help just call ok?" She nodded and went into the bathroom. After 5 minutes she didn't let me know if it was ok to come in. "Y/N? May I come in?" No response. "I am going to open the door ok?" I opened the door and she was in the tub. She fell asleep. I decided to take this opportunity to help her. I washed her hair and face. She slowly started to wake up.

"I-zu?" Her voice was hoarse. 

"Hey Y/N. Is it ok if I massage your muscles?" She nodded. I grabbed her left leg from the bath and started to massage that. She started to squirm when I put pressure on it though.

"It hurts..." Small tears pricked her eyes.

"I know baby, I know. You have to massage it though so it can feel better. Just a little longer ok?" She shut her eyes tight and nodded. I continued to put pressure on it and I could tell It hurt her. I placed that leg gently back into the water and grabbed the right one. I massaged that one too. She screamed when I touched that one.

"OW! Izu it hurts... please stop." This is the one she was using all day. Of course, it would have hurt more.

"Baby..." Tears rolled down her face. "Ok. can you sit up a little?" She sat up slightly in the bathtub covering her chest with her arms. "Can you face your back towards me?" She had trouble doing that but she did it. I started to massage her back. It was so tense. "Arm." She stuck her right arm out. "Other arm." She stuck the other one out. I was don't giving her a massage other than that one leg. I needed to do the right leg. I got her out of the bath and gave her a prewarmed towel. I looked away as she got out and wrapped herself in it. I helped her back to her bedroom and helped her change into her clothes. She put on her bra and panties by herself but I helped with everything else.

"Hey Izu?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"You can do my right leg." 

"Are you sure?" She just nodded. I kneeled down by the bed and held her leg out. I stretched it first. That hurt her as well. "Y/N you have to stop hurting yourself like this. It hurts me seeing you like this."

"I'm sorry Izu." I sighed deeply. I got my phone and asked Momo to make a cup of hot tea for Y/N. I finished stretching er leg. "I'm done stretching it. Now I have to put pressure on it ok?" She scrunched her eyes up and nodded quickly. I only put a slight amount of pressure and she whimpered. "I know."

"I'm sorry Izu... I really am." She started to cry a little. I dropped her leg gently and went up to hug her.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for. I am here to help you no matter what ok?" I could feel tears coming to my eyes. I gave her a kiss on her lips. "I love you, remember that ok?" She gave me a small smile before I continued to massage her leg. I continued to apply small amounts of pressure onto her calf every so often. Soon, it was completely massaged and Momo came up with the tea.

"Here Izu. Its and herbal tea for sore throats." She handed me the tea and I bowed as a sign on thanks.

"Y/N?" She looked up at me. "Here, drink this. It will help your throat." She got the tea from my hands and took a sip. It looked like it calmed her. "Sit up please." She did as I asked of her. i sat behind her, grabbed her forehead gently and laid her head on my chest. "Relax ok?"

"Ok..." she said softly, still sippingher tea.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. Marvel movie?"

"Heh. Ok." I put on Iron man, the first movie. In the middle, she got hungry. I walked out and got her a pizza from the common room. I came back with two plates, pizza, and her f/d (favorite drink) and we enjoyed the rest of the movie. After that we cuddled and she fell asleep while I played with her hair. "I love you Y/N. So so much. So please, stop pushing yourself so hard. For all of us, ok?" I planted a gentle kiss on her head moving towards her shoulders. I settled into my position and soon fell asleep as well. 

OK IM DONE. Sorry for it being so short. I am going to do a villain next but which one? Maybe either Dabi, Shiggy, or twice. Again, if there are any suggestions on story plots, characters, or both, please comment them. Have a good day, night, or whatever and good bye!