Dark nights

I'm supposed to be asleep rn but I don't feel like sleeping so here I am. Let's go.

3rd person POV:

It was a long day of training. Aizawa put you guys so you could use your quirks past their limit but not to the point of injury. Yours took a lot out of you physically and mentally. You couldn't even remember getting TO the dorms. Your mind has been on auto-pilot the entire time. Once you realized you were in your dorm, you changed out of your uniform into some sweats and a black tank top. You changed the sign outside your dorm to sleep. You shut the door and just lied on your bed and fell asleep.

~~Later~~

You woke up at 1 am after sleeping for some hours. You saw some gifts on the table in front of you. Some girls came in and left some things for you. You went to your balcony since tonight was the first full moon you had seen in a while. Whenever there was one, you always missed it due to the amount of your you had to do.  You put on a jacket and slid open your balcony door. The night air was refreshing. The quietness of it all was relaxing. The gentle breeze hit your face and in your hair. Then you heard light breathing next to you. It was Tokoyami. "What?" He was just staring at you.

"Nothing. Didn't expect you to be a night person is all." He looked back up.

"Mm. So why are you up? I kinda just slept the whole day." You said chuckling slightly.

"Dark Shadow. if I go back to my room, he will just bug me." He responded. Dark Shadow came out at that moment as well.

"Hey, you are just not willing to listen to what I have to say. Also hey Y/N"  You gave him a wave. He and Tokoyami started to argue. After listening for a while you just started to laugh which got them quiet. "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm sorry. I really am. It's just funny to hear you guys argue. I'm not sure why but you guys sound like siblings who constantly nag each other." The both of them kinda just looked at each other. They were quiet for a moment before realizing it. They both let out small chuckles.

"Yeah, I guess your right," Tokoyami said.

"Right. Well, you guys should get some sleep. I'm not gonna sleep but I'm going to play some video games so I can sleep. Feel free to come by whenever you want." You went back into your room and turned on your PC and Monitor. You sat in your chair, put your hair up(if you can), and put on one side of the headphones and then continued to play Minecraft. About 15 minutes later, a knock was heard on your door. You quickly got up to see who it was so it wouldn't interfere with your game. It was Tokoyami. He had some snacks in a bag. "Hello. Come in. I'm going to finish this game really quickly." You ran back to your monitor and continue the game. You won within 45 seconds. You logged out and returned to Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. "Sorry. What's up?"

"Dark Shadow wanted to stop by. Sorry if we disturbed you."

"Nah you good. So what did you want Dark Shadow?" He then spoke up.

"I heard you yelling at the players for being trash so I wanted to try beating you in a game." He said confidently. You just gave a smirk.

"Alright. Give me a sec. I need to set something up." You walked to your wardrobe and pushed on the door. Suddenly, out came another setup. You pulled up another chair from under your bed. It was one of those foldable gaming chairs. You signed into the guest account and go Dark Shadow and Tokoyami ready for the match. You went back to your setup and went to a different application. You typed for a while then pressed enter. Notifications popped up immediately. You still had your cam turned off and got out a mask from the desk.