Beach Day!

Hey sorry for not posting. Not that anyone actually reads what I write. But anyway, this is a Kiri x Y/N listener. Your quirk basically controls the matters of water. You can make it freeze, boil, or even make it into a sort of gelatin. You guys are 2nd years and Bakugo has his drivers license. He decided to take a van in order to drive you all. Anyways les go.

3rd person POV:

The Bakusquad decided to have a beach day. It was summer break and what better way to spend it that with some friends and the ocean. Everyone went, even Bakugo surprisingly. The boys begged him to come out. While they did that, you and Mina went shopping. She already had her bathing suit but you needed one. She said the one you had wasn't "sexy" enough. So she dragged you away to the mall.

Y/N POV: 

"Minnaaa. My suit is fine. I don't need another one."

"Y/N, sweetie. No offense but a five year old could have a better fashion sense than you. You need something for YOU and not ruffles or something that hides your body." What she said was true. But the reason I choose the one that hides my body is because I am insecure about it.

"Mina can we leave-" She shoved a bathing suit in my face and pushed me into the changing room. 

"Try that on. If it doesn't fit, I have another one that is a larger size." I sighed at what she said. "And you better show me!"

"Yeah yeah. You are coming in though."

"Fine fine. Hurry up." I changed quickly. Before I told her I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror. 'It's really cute.' I unlock the door and wave her in. "Lets see-" She stopped and stared. THAT is what triggers my insecurities.

"Oh, it doesn't look good? I figure it didn't I'll change. I don't have to go at all anyways-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhut up." She put her finger on my lips. She twirled her finger around saying for me to spin. "It's perfect. Now hurry up. The boys are almost at the beach." I changed quickly, ran out with the bathing suit in my hands, grabbed something to cover myself with, payed, changed in the nearest bathroom WITH the cover on my body, and met the boys at the beach.

"Took you guys long enough." Bakugo got up from what he was leaning on.

"Sorry. This one needed a MAJOR bathing suit change." Mina said. "Well, c'mon lets go!" We all walked across the sad, burning our feet and set up our area. 

"Let's go swimming!"

"Kaminari, wait. If you don't wanna look like the color of Kiri's hair tomorrow you better put on sun  screen. If you get burnt Im smacking your back tomorrow." He came running back and I applied the sun screen to him. He and Sero ran out and jumped in the water. Bakugo stayed out of the sun, Mina was tanning, and Kiri was building a castle. I didn't feel like annoying Bakugo nor getting a tan with Mina so I joined Kirishima. "Hello there kind sir." (say in British accent)

"Why hello maiden, How may I assist you today?" We both laughed 

"How's the castle coming along?"

"I need wet sand for the support. I'll get it. Can you make more towers?"

"Sure. Here is the bucket." 

"Thanks" I made 4 more towers vertical of the original beams Kiri made. I waited for the wet sand for the walls.

"I'm back. That water is cold."

"It's the ocean dummy. Say, wanna challenge Bakugo to a sand castle challenge?" I point at Bakugo with my thumb and he was sucking on a popsicle, almost done with it.