Night fights

3rd person POV:

You and Sero have been dating since 1st year. It was the end of 2nd year so it was stressful for all of you. But for Sero, it hit him hard. The once happy, cheerful, caring boyfriend you had was disappearing. Before he would come to your dorm and give you a kiss, make sure you ate, and other things. Now he just goes to his room without a word to anybody and only comes out to eat or for water. It was unusual and you wanted to help him. You decided to spend the day with him. You guys went to a restaurant and ate there but he didn't speak. When he did it was dry responses only. A simple ," ok." Here and there made you nervous. It was finally time for you guys to sleep. You wanted to sleep in his room so he let you. He climbed into bed and you followed quickly after.

Your POV:

"Goodnight Hanta!" I said. I laid my head on his chest until he spoke

"Get off my chest please." I did as he asked

"O-ok. Sorry." I moved to the side of him but I was in the crook of his neck.

"Stop touching me and go to sleep." He said. I was taken aback by this and moved all the way to the edge of the bed.

"Ok. Sorry." I laid back down and then had a thought. 'Does he not like me anymore? Am I just annoying to him now? I should just go...' I spoke my words. "Hey Sero?" I could feel his body twitch at what I called him but I didn't say anything about it."If I am annoying you, I'll just go back to my dorm." I uncovered myself from the blanket.

"What?! You asked to be in here and now your leaving." I looked at him but his eyes were full of hatred. I was scared by my own bf.

"I'm sorry. You know what, I think I'll just go to my mothers. I'll see you Monday." I got up and put on my jacket and grabbed my keys and wallet.

"W-wait. Your actually leaving?" I was already at the door nob about to open it.

"Yeah. Bye." I was about to open it when tape suddenly sealed it shut.

"No. You don't get to leave." He stood up and walked over to me pinning me to the wall. I let out a gasp. "You asked to stay here. So S T A Y." His eyes were glaring at me. An expression I've never seen. I started to cry.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I hung my head low and continued to cry. He snapped out of it and realized what he had done. I went into the ground crying silently

"S-shit. I'm so sorry. I've just been stressed." He knelt down to my level. He tried to grab my hands but I slapped them away.

"No. It's fine. I'll just go." I stood up and cut the tape with my key I had. I opened the door and walked out shutting the door behind me.

Sero POV:

"Fuck." I just let my girlfriend walk out. I didn't mean to but I was so stressed I didn't think about it. How am I so stupid?! It was 11:48 pm and she was going to go to her moms. Over 3 miles away. I sunk down against my door. "I'm so sorry Y/N.."

Your POV:

I wasn't actually going to my mothers but rather my upperclassmen's dorms. I know Mirio isn't asleep until at LEAST 1 am so I had time. I walked in quietly and went to Mirios dorm. I knocked softly only to be greeted by a, "Come in?" I walked in and he was wide awake. "Y/N? Why are you here- wait why are you crying?!" He dropped the book he was reading and came to my to wipe them.

"Can I just stay here? Only for tonight? I'll go to my mothers tomorrow." I didn't even look at him but I could tell he was concerned.

"Sure. I'll be back." He left the room quietly to Tamaki's room next door. Tamaki always has extra pillows and blankets in his room. Mirio soon came back and laid out a pillow and futon. "Here. If you need anything I'll be awake for another hour ok?" I nodded and laid down in the futon and covered myself.

~~next day~~

I woke up and it was the weekend. I got up before everyone else and tried up my space Mirio let me stay in. I wrote him a letter about what happened and telling him what was going to happen.  And only to show my teacher and the other 2 this letter. I went back to my mother knowing what was going to happen.

3rd person POV:

Sero didn't sleep at all last night. He tried to call you through the day but you never answered the phone. He asked his classmates about your whereabouts but no one knew. The thought about going to your mothers never crossed his mind for some reason. Come Monday, he went to class with Shinsou type eyebags. He hasn't slept since the night you left. You didn't show up to class that day either. He was getting worried. Suddenly Mirio walked in asking to talk to Aizawa in private. They both walked outside while everyone was talking. He came back in and everyone quieted.

"So I have some news." Everyone's heads perked up. "It's about Y/N."

"Is she ok?!" Sero shouted. Aizawa looked at him.

"She is perfectly fine but she isn't coming back." Sero sunk back down into his seat, speechless. "She moved with her mother to the US yesterday. She won't be back this year or the next. I am sorry." Everyone started to cry. Something they all wish they did was save your phone number so they could text you. Sero wasn't taking the news well either.

"May I say something as well?" Mirio stepped in and stood at the front of the class. "Apparently, someone in this class had hurt her mentally and emotionally last night so she decided to leave. I'm sure you know this was the cause of you. When you said what you said, it brought back bad memories for her. She came to my dorm room around midnight crying. She also stayed there before leaving early this morning." Small tears pricked his eyes. "That is all. Thank you." He walked back out and to his own classroom.

"Free period. I need to talk to the principal." Aizawa walked out and everyone stayed silent. Only soft sobs were heard by a few of the girls. Sero however wasn't even breathing. He tried but he couldn't.

"Sero?" Mina looked at him but could see he was struggling to breath.

Aizawa walked out and I just lost it. My tears weren't coming out but I couldn't breathe. I kept trying but I just couldn't. "Sero?" It was Mina. I looked at her motioning to my chest. She seemed to get it quickly. She immediately got up from her seat and rushed to me. Everyone saw me. "Ok you need to breathe." I tried to say something with my hands. *points to self and then does and x with fingers* " well you need to try to...ro... KUGO..." everything went dark after that and I can't remember anything.... I woke up somewhere to see Y/N.

"Sero?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC It is 12:18 am rn and I am tried so gn