Sick days 2

Since my friend is so D E M A N D I N G I'm writing a part 2. Istg child if you rush me again I will delete both parts. *sigh* 

Y/N POV:

I woke up at about 5 pm feeling nice and warm but unable to move. Someone was squeezing my waist. Afraid, I look back to see Shinsou hugging me. I stayed quiet not wanting to wake him up. Little did I know he was already awake. "Morning Kitty. How do you feel?" He sat up in the bed. "This late already? Dang." He ran his finger through his hair. Damn, if he wasn't attractive before, he was 10x hotter now. A light blush spread across my face.

"S-s-so why are you sleeping in my bed with me?"

"You wouldn't let me leave." He had a smirk on his face. "You kept saying, "No my love, don't leave me. I need you-" I hit his chest. I know DAMN WELL I never said that. "Ow. Well, you didn't say THAT but you did want me to stay."

"Ugh. Of course, I did. My head still hurt and I was majorly hungry. I got up slowly before slightly wobbling. Shinsou helped me balance. My phone started to buzz crazily. I grabbed it out of annoyance. "SHIT!" I yelled

Class 1-A group chat( of crack heads)

Alien Queen: GUYS GUYS GUYS! LOOK!

Pomeranian: SHUT UP!

Sharky🦈: Bakubro, calm down. Anyways, what Mina?

Alien Queen: Y/N and Shinsou were sleeping together. I took a picture :D

ew: were they nak-

Ew has been kicked from the group chat by Creati

You can't see me: Thanks momo. Mina, how did you know they were?

Alien Queen: Well, I wanted to see if she was ok so I went to her dorm. I opened it and saw her and Shinsou together. Look

Alien Queen has sent an Image

Pretend this is you and him

MINAAAAAAA

Alien Queen: OH SHIT! GUYS HELP

Insomnia: Hey thanks, Mina. I'll save it.

Alien Queen: Yeah sure but can you help me?

Insomnia: Nope. Have fun. She just left the room running. Momo, can you make sure she doesn't fall? She is still wobbly.

Creati: Sure

MINA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

Gwhee! changed Alien Queen's name to A dead Bitch