Personalities

So I don't know how to accurately make Twice's character but I'll try my best. Here we go.

3rd person POV:

It was a break from planning with the plans. You and Twice had been dating for a while, although you kept it secret. Shigaraki didn't like the idea of the league dating anyone. But you guys had kept it secret. You and Twice went back to your house since he hasn't cleaned bis yet.

 You and Twice went back to your house since he hasn't cleaned bis yet

It was always nice and warm in your apartment. It always had a welcoming feeling. You let the both of you inside and you started to make some tea. " Go ahead and sit on the couch. I'll get you some clothes while the tea boils," you said. You walked to your room and got him some clothes. Twice changed out of the bottom part of his suit and put on the more comfortable clothing. Sweats, tank top, and slippers. (I don't feel like downloading the outfit pics) You put on some shorts and a T-shirt. The kettle started to whistle and you poured both of your teas.

Y/N POV:

"Here you go, Jin." I handed him his tea. He lifted his mask slightly to sip the tea. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Thanks, it's really good! No, it isn't it's terrible."

"Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I bought it yesterday." We finished our tea while drinking our tea while watching some show on Hulu. "I'm going to start dinner. Do you want anything in particular?"

"Can I get some Hanabiramochi? No, I don't like your cooking."

(this is what it is)

"Sure!"

3rd person POV:

You had started to make dinner while Twice was arguing with himself. He always did but when it got too much you helped him out. This time wasn't too bad. You were constantly listening to his ramble to know when to step in. You were almost finished making the food before he was quiet and You could only hear the tv. You looked over at him and he had both hands on his head. Whenever he does that he says it feels like his head is splitting in two. You had dropped everything and went to him.

Y/N POV:

I ran over to Jin. His panic didn't make anything better. "Hey hey hey. Can you hear me?" He had taken his mask off. I looked around and I couldn't find it. I ran quickly to my room and grabbed an unused oversized t-shirt. I ran back to him and tied it over half of his face. That seemed to calm him slightly. "Shh. You're ok. Don't split ok?"  I rubbed his head caringly and caressed his cheek.

"Wifey." I chuckled.

"Maybe one day Jin. For now, let me finish your food. Wanna come set up the table?" He had nodded and stood up. We walked to the kitchen. He set the table while I finished cooking. Once I finished, I served both of us some Hanabiramochi. I helped him and kept him distracted from what had happened earlier. We laughed and made fun of the rest of the league. Once we finished, we went out for some ice cream, even though we just had sweets, then went back home.

"Thanks for cheering me up babe. It helped a lot. No, it didn't. I had to do it myself since you are so bad at it."

"As long as it helped I'm happy. Now, where is your mask?"

"I Know! No, I don't."

"Alright, should I make you one?"

"Sure! No you suck!"

"Ok." I started to get to work. I made some soft
fabric and got my sewing machine. I started to stitch up a mask and create fabrics as I go. After about 7 minutes I had finished. I handed him the mask. We have something where I pull off whatever is covering his face quickly so he can put on the mask. Within one second, it was on. "Better?"

"No. Thank you!"

"Sure." The rest of the night was just talking about the league, what we will do in our time off, and other things. I soon sent him on his way back to his apartment. "God I love you. And you don't even know it."

Ok that's it. I actually SECRETLY installed the Wattpad app so more updates! Bye.