Sparks✨

Ight so this is a Kaminari x Fem! reader. I am going to make another thing for gender neutral but I wanna finish some more stories on this one. Let's go.

You're quirk can also detect and manipulate electricity. Perfect match right?

3rd POV:

You were in class trying to take notes. You kept feeling a zap in the right upper arm though. You knew who it was but you decided to ignore it. It was fine until a really big one shocked your inner thigh. You jumped a little letting out a slight squeal. No one heard me but HE was laughing. I sent another shock his way. But since I can move electricity, I can spell words. 'What the hell are you doing' it said. He just shrugged. I sent another one. 'Pay attention.' For the rest of class he didn't bother me. When we get to lunch though, that changed. He continuously bugged me. Little shocks to my checks, arms, stomach, thighs, anywhere else he could. I had enough. I sent a large shock his way and zapped him. He screamed, but I made sure he wasn't in any pain.

"What was that for?!" He yelled

"Well maybe if you stop bothering me, I wouldn't have to shock you. And stop sending it to my thighs. It feels weird." I continue eating like it was noting. He didn't bother me the rest of the school day. When we got to the dorms, I went to my room to study for a little. 30 minutes into my study session a zap hit my arm. At the same time, my phone buzzed. It was denki.

Zappy

Can you come to my dorm?

Why?

I need help studying

Ask Bakugo

He thinks I'm to stupid to do it

And he is "studying" with Kirishima in his room

Alright fine

Im on my way

Thank you!

I started to walk with my things to his dorm. The door was wide open. I walk in and see a stressed Denki at his desk. "Alright what do you need help with?" He looked at me with dramatic tears in his eyes.

"Oh my lord and savior Y/N you have come-" I started to walk away. "Wait don't leave. Im kidding. I need a lot of explanation for the math and help on English."

"Alright. Let's get started." I helped him with understanding and pronouncing English word first. We put them in context, different sentences, placement, anything really. We work on that for about 30 minutes before we moved on. luckily it was only 16:45. But this took forever.

"I DONT UNDERSTAND!" He hit his head on the table.

"You'll never be able to understand if you hurt your head. C'mon head up." No response. "This isn't funny. Head. Up. NOW!" no response. "Fine then I'm leaving." I got up and walked to the door. No response. I ran back to him and lifted his head. "Denki!" He was trying so hand to not laugh. 

"Haha! You actually care for me! That's good to know." He  was fine until he saw my face.

"You dumbass! I thought you actually hit your head to hard." My voice was trembling. I walked out of his room and went to mine. To distract myself, I scrolled through my social media. I stayed in bed silent until I heard a knock on my door. I look to see a shadow of a person standing outside of it. They slid a note under the door and left. I decided to get up out of my bed to look at it.

Im so sorry. I didn't think you would start to cry over it. Please come back. I have some food for you...

'This kid really knows how to make me smile.' I walked back out to his dorm. He was under the covers of his blanket. "Alright, get up." I yanked the sheets off of him.

"Y/N! I am so sorry. I didn't think you would care so much-" I planted a light kiss on his cheek.

"Why wouldn't I care about the person I like?" He was shocked when I gave him a kiss. (no pun intended) He actually caused the whole building to black out for several minutes. After the power came back on he had to apologize to everyone plus Mr. Aizawa. He was in the middle of making coffee when the power went out. Denki got 3 days home arrest. I gave him more tutoring for a week until he finally got it. After that we would play video games in his dorm. I would beat him every time though.

"How are you so good?" 

"It's called practice and natural talent kid." I responded. 

"Um, so are we going to talk about the- uh-" he tapped his cheek. He was full on red

"I mean, what else is there. I like you. If you don't like me that's fine too." I said it like that in case he said no. Little did he know, if he said no, I would have not gone to school for about a week. He stood up and looked at me.

"I- um well, I like you too Y/N. I've liked you for a long time. Ever since you first spoke to me. Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He said the last part really fast. I stood up and wrapped m hands around his neck. I gave him a light kiss on the lips. He kissed back. After a couple of seconds, we parted to catch our breaths.

"I would love too." 

"Love you Denki!"

"Love you Denki!"

"Love you too Nugget." We announced our relationship only 3 days after. We went on a movie date after that. He decided it would be good to watch a horror movie but he jumped so hard he dropped half of the bag of popcorn. We laughed it off of course. I love this dork so much.

AND THAT's it. Alright This was fun to write. I was actually listening to a Denki Kaminari playlist while writing this. Anyways bye bye!