When he walks you home: Leo

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Leo asked.

"Sure!" you say.

You guys started walking.

"So... what's it like being a turtle?" You ask.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean... what's life like? Do you have anyone to live with? How old are you? Have you always been a turtle? Stuff like that." You say.

"Well, I do have people to live with. Well, mutants that I live with. There's my father Splinter. He was a human, but then was mutated into a rat. Then there's me. I'm the oldest. Then there's Raphael, or Raph. He's the second oldest. He wears a red mask. He is VERY hot-headed. Don't piss him off and you to would be good friends. Then there's Donatello, or Donnie. He's the second youngest. He wears a purple mask. He's really smart and is the scientist of the group. The youngest is Michelangelo, or Mikey. He wears an orange mask. He's the goofy one. He also likes to prank all of us." Leo said.

"Wow. Some family ya got there. You didn't answer all of my questions." I said with a smile.

"Right. So.... I'm 15 and I've always been a turtle." he said.

You smile.

"Well, we're here." you say.

He helped you climb up the fire escape and opened your window for you.

You climb in.

"I guess this is goodbye." you say sadly.

"Ya, I guess it is." he said.

"Will I ever see you again?" You ask.

"I don't know. It depends on if I can get away from patrol and things like that." He said.

You nod.

"Well, bye." He said.

"Bye." you say.

And with that, he's gone.