Recovering: Leo

It's been about 2 months since you came out of the hospital, and you've been hanging out with Leo a lot. At first, it was only once a week, but then it started becoming twice a week, every other day, and now, everyday.

You were on your bed, practically crying, because today was day 1 of your period. Day 1 is always the worst for you. (If it's not, then just go with it lol.)

You tried everything to get the pain to at least calm down enough that you could have a conversation when Leo got here.

Since you don't remember anything since 6th grade, you didn't remember how bad your periods got, since you don't remember having them. Last month was hell for you.

Last month, Leo didn't come on the day you had cramps, and you were happy about that.

You were really embarrassed, and didn't want Leo to worry about you, so you grabbed your phone, and started texting Leo.

You: Hey

Leo: Hey

You: I'm really not feelin good today, so can we just hang out 2morow instead?

Leo: Of course, I'm sorry ur not feeling good. What's wrong?

You: Well, um... let's just say I'm having stomach problems.

Leo: Your period?

Your face turned beat red.

You: Yep. :x

Leo: Did you take advil? Use a heating pad?

You: Yup and yup. Nothing is working.

Leo: Don't worry, I'll save the day! :P

You: Haha wut?

Leo: Ik what'll make you feel better

You: Wut?

Leo: Be over in a few

You: Wait Leo I don't think you should

Leo: Y not?

You: It's embarrassing

Leo: Don't worry I got dis

You sigh and almost start crying cuz of your hormones.

You: Fine.

Leo: You sound so annoyed :(

You: Sry. Moody. You know how it is

Leo: Oh ik I remember lol

You got a little teary eyed as he mentioned remembering before the accident.

You: Ok

Leo: I'm almost there

You: Wut?? How r u almost here?

Leo: #ninjaswag

You: XD

A few seconds later, you heard a knock at your window, even though it was already open.

"Knock, knock." Leo said.

Without looking over, you said, "Hey, Leo."

He sat down next to you, and started rubbing your shoulder. If he had done this like a week ago, you probably would've flipped, but the past few days you've really come to like his touch and feel safe when he does.

"So what's this 'magic cure' to my cramps you were talking about?" You asked.

"Lay on your stomach." He said.

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Trust me, (y/n)." he said.

You still didn't move.