What's happening with this book?

Hey guys, so I don't think I'm gonna write anything else in this book.

Wait, hold on before you start getting upset. Hear me out.

So I started this book like a month after I turned 15 (I'm now about 4 and a half months away from being 18) and I'm not too sure I like how I wrote this book. I feel that I've grown a lot more as a writer since then, and I feel like a could do better than what I wrote in this book previously.

For those of you who enjoyed this story, I really appreciate all of your support, and even if you didn't like or comment, but really liked it (I do that all the time, don't worry) I still feel honored that you took the time to read my book out of the millions on Wattpad.

In this book, I feel like I rushed on trying to get chapters out, or didn't put as much thought into each scenario as I would've liked to, and I'd like to change that.

So I have an announcement. I haven't decided when, but at some point within the next few months, whether that is next week or months from now (it depends on how school goes), I'm going to release a new scenario book, and this time, I'm gonna do it how I feel it should've been done.

The book is going to be called TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios: 2.0

Like I said, I'm not sure exactly when it's going to come out. I want to write a good chunk of it and take my time on it before I publish anything.

When I pick a date to publish, I'll put an update out a few days before in this book, letting you all know exactly when I'm releasing it, giving you guys some time to read the update just in case you don't have time to read it for a little while.

One thing you guys can do, is write down in the comments what kind of things you wanna see in the next book that you didn't in this one. I'm always open to new ideas and constructive criticism.

Again, I wanna thank everyone for reading and supporting me and my book for the past like 2 and a half-ish years.

Signing off for now! 👍🏼

-Kunoichi_4_Life