When he walks you home: Donnie

"Can you walk me home?" you ask.

He blushes a little bit.

"S-Sure." he said.

You both started walking.

"So what's it like being a turtle?" you ask.

"Well, I have 3 fingers, no nose, or at least one that's visible, an ability to swim for long periods of time under-" Donnie started.

"No, no, I mean... do you live with anyone? How old are you? How often do you come up to the streets? Have you always been a turtle?" you ask.

"Oh, that makes sense. And, no, I don't live alone. I live with my father/Sensei who's a rat. The oldest of my brothers is Leonardo, or Leo. He's the leader of our ninja team. Then there's Raphael, or Raph. He's the second oldest and has a bad temper. A good way to stay on his good side is to listen to his rants and don't say anything. Then there's me. I'm the second youngest. My younger brother's name is Michelangelo, or Mikey. He's the...well, let's just say he's not very smart. I'm 15. My brothers and I go topside almost everyday. And, yes, I've always been a turtle." Donnie said.

"Fascinating." you say, intrigued by his words.

"Hehe. Well, I am pretty fascinating." He said and put out his arm to lean on something.

There wasn't anything to lean on.

He just fell on the ground.

"Woah!" he said as he fell.

You giggle.

He gets back up and looks embarrassed.

"Well, we're here!" you say.

He helps you climb the fire escape and into your window.

"So I guess this is goodbye." you say.

"It doesn't have to be forever." He said.

You smile.

"Well, I gotta go. I'll see you soon." Donnie said and took off.

"Thank you." you whisper as you watch him jump on the rooftops.