When he finally sees you: Raph

You're finally being released from the hospital after what seemed like forever, but in reality was only a few days.

You couldn't walk before, cuz of your broken rib, but as of yesterday, you could walk, but had to be careful and move very slowly.

April came to visit you a couple times, and told stories of the day with the guys. She also told you about how much Raph missed you.

Yes, you still had your phone, but you were only allowed to use it for 30 minutes every 6 hours because you had a concussion and you really weren't supposed to read. You spent all that time texting Raph.

April said that Raph has been on edge ever since he found out what happened.

They made you go home in a wheelchair so you wouldn't stumble and fall and hurt yourself further. They said that when you're at home you can walk, you just have to be careful, but when you go out places, you've gotta use the wheelchair.

You weren't really happy about that, but you had to follow the rules. You didn't wanna be immobile any longer than you had to.

You finally got home, and your parents made you lay in bed.

You snuck your phone, even though you weren't supposed to be using it.

You immediately texted Raph.

You: Hey babe

Raph: What r you doing txting me? Ur not supposed 2 b using ur phone til later

You: I snuck it cuz I wanna txt u

Raph: That's really sweet babe but I don't want you to hurt urself

You: I think u'll change ur mind wen u find out I'm home ;)

Raph: Really??

You: Yup! :)

Raph: How tired ru?

You: Meh. As awake as I can b wit a concussion, y?

Raph: Can I come visit?

You: Sure u jus gotta b quiet cuz my parents r constantly checking on me

Raph: Sounds good I'll b there in a few ;*

You: C ya babe

You put down your phone and waited.

---------------------------------------------
Raph's POV

I put my t-phone in my shell and quickly ran out the door.

I'm gonna see (y/n)!

I've been waiting and waiting to finally see her.

When I got to her window, it was shut, but the curtains weren't closed, so I looked in.

I saw her on her bed, on top of her sheets, and staring at the ceiling.

She looked fine, except that she had a brace around her mid-section.

I knocked on that window.

She looked over and motioned for me to come in.

I opened the window, then sat down on the bed next to her.

"Hey, babe." she said with a slight smile.

I cupped my hand around her cheek and put the other hand gently on her brace..

A single tear went down my face.

"Does this hurt?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, you're only touching the brace, not putting pressure on it so it doesn't hurt."

I rubbed my thumb on her forehead, drawing little circles with it.

After a few seconds, I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

I tried not to lean on her.

I just kept kissing her and kissing her. It felt so good to know that she was alright.

More and more tears came down my face.

After a couple minutes, I pulled away and said, "I missed you so much, (y/n). I didn't know what was gonna happen. I can't stand seeing you like this."

She used her thumb to wipe away my tears.

"Hey, I'm here. I'm safe. I might not be fully functional, but I can still love you just as much as before." she said.

I leaned back in and kissed her more passionately than before.

I love her so much.

(A/N at the end of Mikey's scenario.)