Recovering: Raph

Raph has been nicer then I've ever seen him before.

He's constantly at your side, and always makes sure you're in a good mood.

It's been about a week since you came home, and you can walk around a little better.

You're at the lair, in Raph's room, while Raph trained.

He made you lay there while he wasn't there, cuz he was afraid you'd get hurt somehow and he wouldn't be there to help.

You were really thirsty, do you got up to go get a drink.

You walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

As you were filling up your glass, you felt a sharp pain in your rib.

It made you grab onto the counter with one hand, and clutch your stomach with the other, causing you to drop your glass.

It shattered very loudly.

"Pain meds must be wearing off." you mumbled.

You caught your breath.

All of the sudden, the guys ran into the room.

"(Y/n), why are you up??" Raph asked.

"Was thirsty." You said in a slightly struggled voice.

They all ran up to your side. Donnie took off your brace and started inspecting your broken rib, Leo started cleaning up the glass, Mikey just kinda stood there, not knowing what to do, and Raph was holding you protectively, making sure you were alright.

"What happened?" Donnie asked.

"Nothing, I just think my meds wore off. No big deal. I'm fine." You said.

Donnie put your brace back on, and Raph picked you up bridal style.

"What about my water?" You asked.

"I'll grab you some more." Leo said.

You smiled in thanks.

"I'll grab you some more meds." Donnie said.

"I'll bring you a snack!" Mikey said, trying to get involved.

"And I'll love you, forever." Raph whispered to you as he carried you back to his room.

---------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP 4 WEEKS
----------------------------------------------

You wake up in Raph's bed. For the past few days, you've stayed at the lair with the guys because Donnie wants to make sure you're doing okay. The reason for that is you've been off of your meds for a few days. He wants to make sure you're not in too much pain and he feels that him and his family can help you get around better, if need be.

You just told your parents you were going to a friend's house for the week because they were going through a hard time and they needed you and that you'd be back within 2 weeks.

Your parents were hesitant, but agreed after hours of persuasion.

You hadn't been feeling any effects of the meds. You told that to Donnie yesterday, and he said that it should start soon.

When you wake up, you feel fine.

You look over at a still sleeping Raph.

You go to get up, but then immediately stop when you feel a pain in your rib. It's not like a stabbing pain, it's more like when you work out or something, and the next day it hurts to move a certain way. Well, that's what you feel in your ribs.

You quickly lay back down, and put your hand were it hurts.

Raph noticed the movement, and woke up.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked.

He noticed where your hand was.

"Oh, never mind." he said.

He sat up and reached out and grabbed the hand that wasn't supporting your rib. He used his thumb and rubbed little circles on the back of your hand.

You were feeling kinda better, but you didn't want Raph to stop so you let him do it for another minute.

"I'm feeling better now." You said.

"You sure?" Raph asked.

"Yah. It's kinda like when you train, ya know how you feel kinda sore the next day? Well, that's what it feels like. It doesn't hurt anymore." you said.

"You need help standing?" he asked.

"I should be fine." you said.

You slowly got up, wincing every 2 seconds.

Raph saw you were struggling and quickly got up to help you.

He put one arm gently on your back, and the other gently on your front, careful to avoid the broken spot.

Once you were sitting up, it was easier to stand, and you were able to do that by yourself and fairly quickly.

You started walking.

It was fine as long as you didn't go too fast or walk a certain way.

For the rest of the day, Raph was at your side. He was always making sure you could get around and that you didn't fall over.

He was very comforting. Whenever you'd wince or whimper in pain, he'd cuddle you and reassured you that it would pass in a few days.

You never thought you could be so in love until Raph.