When Feelings Are Shared/First Kiss: Raph

It's about a week later, and you and Raph are in the dojo, cuz he decided he wanted to show you some moves, just in case.

"The objective is to pin me in any means possible. Use some of the techniques I showed you." Raph said.

He got into a fighting stance, so you followed.

He let you make the first move, so you swung a left hook at his face.

He dodged it, and did a black flip over you, but you noticed where he was gonna land before he landed, so you you turned around and kicked where he was.

He went backwards a little, but he just regained his balance and advanced towards you.

He got you into a head lock, then swiped his leg under you. You fell on your back as Raph pinned you.

You look up and realize Raph's really close to your face.

You're both breathing really heavily and stare into each other's eyes.

All of the sudden, he slams his lips into yours, and you feel your heart beat faster and faster the longer you kissed.

After a what felt like an eternity, you broke apart.

"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" Raph asked.

In answer, you pull him in and kiss him again.

"Is that a yes?" Raph asked with a smirk.

"Yes, Raphie." you say with a grin.

"Don't call me Raphie, though." he said.

You laugh as he pulls you up.