When he visits you: Donnie

You finally fell back asleep last night and woke up around 8.

It's a Saturday morning, so you don't have to go to school.

You get out of bed, grab a bowl of cereal, take a shower, and put on some clothes (see pic) and did your hair and makeup like you normally do (or nothing if you don't wear makeup).

You decided that you wanted to watch a movie, so you turned on the TV in your room and put on Netflix.

You scrolled through the sci-fi section.

You don't really enjoy sci-fi that much, but it's the only thing that's close to actual science.

You find that they don't really make any good movies about actual science.

You found a movie that sounded interesting.

It's called Back To The Future.

It's an old one, but you figured you'd try it.

You went into the kitchen and made some microwaved popcorn.

You came back and started the movie.

About half way through, you hear a knock on your window.

'Huh?' you think.

You pause your movie, put down your popcorn, and go over to the window.

"Donnie!" you say.

He blushed and waved.

You unlock the window and open it.

He comes in.

"I was beginning to worry that you didn't like me or something." you say.

He hugs you.

You both blush.

"Do you wanna watch the movie I was watching with me?" you ask.

"Sure, what movie is it?" Donnie asked.

"It's called Back To The Future. I haven't seen all of it, but so far, this guy named Emmett Brown, who the main character, Marty, calls Doc, invents a time machine. Stuff happens and Marty ends up in 1955 when the movie takes place in 1985. He ends up running into his parents and he has to fix the timeline before it's too late. It's so cool so far!" you say.

"Sounds awesome! I'm in!" Donnie said.

You watched the movie together, nerding out every once in a while.

At the end of the movie, you both just talked about the past 5 days and what the both of you have been up to.

Donnie was at your house for a total of 7 hours, but it only felt like 1.

"I'm sorry, but I gotta go." Donnie said.

"Awe, okay." you say.

"Here's my number in case you wanna text me." Donnie said.

He gave you a slip of paper with a number on it.

"Thanks." you say.

He steps out the window, but before he can leave, you kiss him on the cheek.

Realizing what you just did, you quickly closed the window and turned around.

Feeling embarrassed you went to clean up your popcorn, while a confused Donnie went home.