When You Get Caught Together: Leo

This chapter is dedicated to Mikaecrivaine25 thanks for suggesting!

It's a few weeks later, and you decided to spend the day at the lair.

You and Leo were watching Spaceheroes in the pit, the guys had gone to visit their girlfriends' places, and Splinter was in the dojo, meditating.

You were in the middle of an episode, when he turned to you. "You look hot today." He said seductively.

You blushed. You dressed a little bit revealing today, just for Leo and to get his attention, but you never expected him to say that. (See pic)

"Thank you, baby." You said.

He bit his lip, but then immediately tried to hide it.

You giggled.

You went back to watching, and 5 minutes later, Leo's lips crashed into yours.

You were surprised, but didn't complain.

He kept pushing his lips harder and harder onto yours.

Then, he pushed you onto your back and got on top of you. You felt his hand go up your shirt.

You pulled away just far enough so that you could talk.

"Not under the bra." You said.

"Ok, baby." He said seductively, and went back to kissing you.

Him being the gentleman he is, he didn't even go over your bra, just on the sides and on your back.

You wished this could last forever.

"Leonardo! (Y/n)!" A voice boomed throughout the lair.

Immediately, Leo jumped away from you.

"S-Sensei, we were just-" Leo stuttered.

"We thought we were alone." You explained nervously.

He put his fingers on the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"It is alright. Just do not let it happen again!" He yelled, then walked out of the room.

When he was gone, you both started laughing.

"Maybe we should go in your room next time." You said, still laughing.

"That's a good idea." He said, also laughing. "Let's just be thankful it wasn't Raph who caught us."

"Oh my god, that would be awful! He would never let us hear the end if it!" You said.

"Let's not tell the guys about this, okay?" He said.

"Agreed."