A/N plz read

Hello, my turtle lovers!

I normally try not to do A/Ns, but I feel like I really need to say a couple things.

The first thing I wanna talk about is comments.

I know that some of you like your facts, and think you're always right, but even if you don't agree with what I write, it's what I write. This is how I'm gonna tell my story. If you don't like that, then find another book to read that lives up to your standards.

And some of you like to complain that all of my chapters are the same. I know they are. I'm trying to change that. My last chapters were all different. Before, it was because I was trying to get one scenario up a day. I realized that I wasn't doing my best work, so I'm trying to change that. Again, if you don't like my writing, don't read my book.

The other thing I wanted to talk about is all of you other amazing people out there.

I can't believe my story has over 29k views! You guys are awesome! I never thought my book would do this good!

I'm sorry to those of you who have been nothing but nice to me and are true friends, and had to read the paragraphs from before.

The people I'm talking about don't even make up like 5% of you guys.

I love you guys!

And remember, if your science teacher shows the class how to make an egg explode, he/she is amazing.

Peace out! ✌🏼️