chapter 4

a/n: hi before we start look at he dog, he's just vibing :) what should we name him? also (y/hl) means (your hair length) and (y/hc) is (your hair color), and (y/ec) is (your eye color) anyways back to the story <3,

TW: LANGUAGE

"wilbur?" i quickly nodded and picked up my pace. same with tubbo, i don't think i'd ever been so happy to see another person before."

y/n's pov:

    "god of all the people i had to be stuck with in the end of the world, i had to be stuck with an american in america" tommy said rolling his eyes as we walked though the candy isle. we both laughed at his insult and continued searching for our favorite candies. we decided it would be a good idea to have some comfort food in a time like this. but the nice moment didn't last for long we had gone back to our comfortable silence, until we heard a familiar yell. "SHIT!" it sounded faint but not to far from where we were. the voice reminded me of someone, clay. my eyes widened at thought of one my friends being alive, and close by. me and tommy shared the same wide eyed expression before tommy spoke up. "do you think that was cla- dream?" he said, "i-i don't know? maybe? i mean its possible? it-it's seems a little risky to go look since there are a lot of zombies around here. and im sure that yell attracted more, we should head out of here and if we see someone we know we'll try to get to them. if not we need to find a car or some way to get out of the city." i responded trying to even out my voice. to be honest the thought of one of my friends being alive and near by caught me some what off guard. tommy looked like he was going to argue with my decision but decided it wasn't a good idea. we were now leaving the target, i looked around before grabbing tommy's wrist and dragging him to a near by dumpster. i knew he was capable of walking but i couldn't lose him, he was my responsibility now. we sat there for what felt like forever. i wanted to be sure that there was nothing/nobody that would be in our way. or try to attack us. right before i was about to stand up and lead tommy to a near by alleyway i heard shuffling. i couldn't tell if it was human or the infected. either way now was not a time to take chances. i pulled out my gun and pulled up the black bandana to cover my face. tommy started at me in awe as if he had never seen a gun before, oh wait he hadn't. i held a finger up to my now hidden lips to make sure he would stay quite. he silently nodded as i stood up and ran across the street so that i would be able to see in the alleyway. or so i thought. i wasn't able to fully see in the alleyway, but whoever was in the alley could totally see me. i stood there for a moment squinting, trying to make out the 3 figures standing there. they acted like they had just been reunited, maybe they had. 2 of them were a couple inches taller then me, a little taller than tommy. and then the other one was closer to my height. i knew that the 3 could very easily overpower me and tommy. i couldn't figure out the best plan of action. so stupidly i stood there staring blankly thinking about my options. i almost didn't notice one of them point directly at me. instinctively  i ducked down being a small trash can, just enough where they couldn't see me but i could see them. they seemed to be talking but i wasn't close enough to make out what they were saying. they kept glancing in my direction, they looked like tey were arguing? i wasn't sure, i was sure me and tommy weren't safe i nodded my head slightly to a near by store and tommy nodded back. i counted to 3 on my fingers, making sure he could see before both of us booked it. the guys behind us almost didn't notice. i could barely make out one of them calling out to us, but i didn't stop neither did tommy. once we were safe behind a car, a ways a way a realized who's voice had called out to us. clay's. 

dream's pov:

*timeskip to him seeing wilbur and tubbo come near him*

i was 80% that 2 people coming near me were wilbur and tubbo, i mean there's a chance they aren't but im willing to take that chance. i pulled down my bandana and mouthed "wilbur?" not wanting to attract any unneeded attention. as soon as i did, the two people picked up their speed. soon i was being hugged tightly by wilbur. "dream? oh my god, it's so good to see you man!" wilbur said letting go of me. and as soon as he did tubbo took his place, tubbo was much shorter so he was more hugging my waist but nonetheless it felt good. (in a friend way, tubbo's a minor). "it's good to see you both too!" i chuckled as tubbo let go of me. we spent the next few minutes catching up. they told me how they had just lost tommy and needed to find him. i nodded and pulled them both into a hug. in the moment i was just thankful to not be alone. but something moving in my vision interrupted the moment. it wasn't something it was someone. they looked at me and then at the floor. "willbur, tubbo look" i said pointing in the persons direction. half there face was covered like mine. they had (y/hl) that was (y/hc), with stunning (y/ec). they had a grey champion hoodie and distressed jeans with combat boots. they were also armed with a gun and what looked like hunting knives. they must've seen me pointing towards them because they ducked down. "is that y/n?" tubbo asked still staring in their direction. "i think so" wilbur replied, "well let's go over there then!" tubbo replied he was also now jumping up and down. "i agree with tubbo its safer to be in a group of people, for us and for y/n" i said glancing back over to the spot where they had hid at. "no, we need to find tommy, and then leave. i know both of you are closer to y/n than i am but if they don't recognize us and have a gun... it doesn't seem like the smartest idea." wilbur replied glancing at y/n's hiding spot and back to me. "wilbur your being unreasonable tommy isn't the only person that matters right now!" i replied trying to keep my cool but obviously failing. from there out conversation got more and more heated, with tubbo just standing there and watching. but then i heard gravel being kicked, i turned on my heel to see y/n and someone else's running away. "tommy?" tubbo said with tears forming in his eyes. i tried calling out to them but they didn't turn back, they must've not heard me. "fuck!" i said kicking over a trash can. we had just found both of them, and then immediately lost them.

a/n: hi! long last chapter for today :) i hope you dont mind, also im sorry about the sloppy writting in the last couple of sentences, im tired lmao

wordcount: 1,253 jesus :0