chapter 11

TW: FAINTING, MALNUTRITION AND CUSSING/LANGUAGE

" "are we gonna make it out?" and in his hesitation i found my answer"

y/n's pov:

    i woke up to the familiar concrete ground underneath me, and a unfamiliar sound. arguing i thought to myself. i slowly stood up accidently popping my neck in the process, making my way out of the employee's lounge or our so called 'bedroom'. i noticed tommy and tubbo sitting in the opposite corner from where the arguing was coming from, so i groggily shuffled over to them taking a seat in-between the two teens. "oh good morning y/n!!" tubbo said enthusiastically squeezing me tightly. "morning tubs" i said ruffling his hair, out of the corner of my eye i saw tommy roll his eyes. i scooched over to him and ruffled his hair as well as a 'good morning'. "so what are they fighting about?" i asked pointing to the other adults still arguing about something i couldn't make out. "they can't figure out if we should stay here or find somewhere else to go" tommy said. "ohhh, gotcha" i replied, "wait, y/n?" "hmm?" i replied to tommy. "what if we all just go back to our base before we go here? there's plenty of room for all of us right?" i pondered his question a second before saying i would be right back. i stood up and walked over to the gentlemen, i probably stood there a good 30 seconds before any one noticed i was even there. maybe they wouldn't have noticed if i hadn't loudly cleared my throat catching their attention. "oh y/n, i didn't know you were up." clay said giving me a quick hug, "well i was woken up by you guys, so i guess i am now." i said acting all sassy, "anyways i solved your problem" i said nonchalantly.  they all looked at me confused, "and how did you do that?" sapnap asked. "well pandas, before you guys found me and tommy we were in this rich neighborhood which i guess no one checked. the house we were in had enough space for all of us, granted it may be a bit close quarters but wayyy more spacious than here." i said gesturing around our tiny base. "and you rember how to get there?" wilbur asked, "yeah, it's a bit of a walk but if we leave soon we can get there before sundown." i replied. 

george's pov:

we had all finished packing up our stuff, and by stuff i mean our little amount of clothes and food. before we left y/n made us a map of how to get to our new base, just incase we would need it. as we were walking out of the gas station i heard my stomach growl. or what i thought was my stomach, "y/n you good? do you want something to eat? i think i have a granola ba-" " im good gogy, thank you though" they interupeted before i could finish. i nodded and we started our long walk. 

*time skip to a few hours later*

we all had been walking for around 5 hours and it was a little passed noon now. dream thought it would be a good idea to stop at a walmart for a quick break since it was on the way. so we split up into groups of two or three, sapanap and dream, wilbur, tommy and tubbo, and me and y/n. secretly i was kind of happy to be y/n's partner but i wasn't exactly sure why. anyways y/n wanted to go down the candy isle as a 'house warming present' when we arrived at the new place. i was browsing the few remaining  candies looking for anything i liked when i noticed y/n had suddenly gripped onto one of the shelves. before i could ask if they were all right their body went limp and they fell to the floor. i dashed over to them dropping everything that was i my arms. i quickly scooped them up and held them bridal style. "shit, shit, shit" i muttered to my self, madly dashing around the store looking for any one else that could help. i eventually found clay and nick fighting over god knows what. "clay! nick! help! i-i don't  know w-what happened they t-they just collapsed!" i said stuttering over my words showing them the unconscious body in my arms. "fuck" nick muttered.

y/n's pov: 

for a second i thought i had regained consciousness. i was wrong. i couldn't move or open my eyes. i could only faintly hear in-audible words. i wanted so badly to yell out that i wasn't dead and that i was okay! but i couldn't so instead i focused on the mumbled words that i was seemingly drowning in. i could only make out a few words in every sentence that glazed my ears. "are----okay?" "---don't----" "-----my fault----should've----". as always i fucked up and made things worse. why do i still let my self burden them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 831

DID YOU KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO WATTPAD STATICS THAT ONLY 3 PERCENT OF READERS VOTE? LET'S CHANGE THAT! MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE LITTLE STAR IN THE BELOW OR IN THE RIGHT HAND CORNER! THANKS!1!11!