chapter 8

TRIGGER WARNING FOR: METION OF SELF HARM, SELFHARM SCARS, LANGUAGE

"wincing at the searing pain in my wrist i sat they're alone on the roof until unconsciousness hit me."

y/n's pov

i woke up to soft beams of light hitting my face. i pushed my self up right a bit, noticing the sting in my left wrist. it took me a second to gather my bearings and remember how i had gotten up onto the roof. then it hit me, getting attacked my zombies, abandoning tommy, and leaving him for dead. i sat there collecting myself on while the sun continued to rise, in my head i continued to blame myself for abandoning  tommy. "he's dead because of you", "he died because you couldn't save him" "you deserve to di-" i shook my head, trying to shake the intrusive thoughts away. "i have to find him" i muttered under my breath picking up my back and throwing it over my shoulder. i then removed the slightly bloodied bandana from wrist. "that'll scar" i said to myself and, tied the bandana tight around my face. i wasn't sure what about having it on made me feel safe but it did. maybe it had something to do with me never doing a face reveal to my fans? who knows. i climbed over the edge of the building, climbing down the fire escape once more. before i left i gave a quick salute to the building, as a way of thanking it for the shelter last night.  i landed on the ground looking around my surroundings "i wish i would've seen which way he ran" i said while walking off in a random direction.

*time skip to like an hour or two later*

i had been walking for a while, not sure how long exactly but the sun was almost in the middle of the sky. i could feel the burning in my legs and rumble in my gut, i needed a break. looking around my surrounding i saw a little café close by. i made my way over and stepped into the little shop, it looked almost untouched. i imagined a world without whatever's happening. maybe our little friend group would have met up here and all talked for hours. i sat down in one of the booths, and enjoyed the few minutes of silence. 

tommy's pov:

i stood up and looked to the other figure standing with will. i didn't immediately recognize the other man, he was a few inches taller than me. he wrapped into a hug and "glad you okay tommy" he spoke softly. "nice to see you to big d" i replied, dream chuckled before letting go of me. wilbur turned back to me a small smile on his face, "we better head back before the other's get worried." he said ruffling my hair. "you mean tubbo?" i said almost bouncing up and down with excitement. "and company" dream replied glancing back at me and returning to his walkig pace. 

tubbo's pov:

i was finishing my granola bar as i heard the soft jingle of the door bell, signifying someone opened the door. i glanced up from my food, to see wilbur, dream and tommy. "tommy?" i spoke softly before sprinting towards him and hugging him tightly. i felt tears running down my cheeks as tommy returned the hug. after what felt like hours we broke apart, "god tubbo do you have to be so clingy?" he said and in those seconds it felt like everything was normal again. 

y/n's pov:

i must have dissociated or something like that because i hadn't noticed the zombie hovering over me. i quickly pulled out my knife and slit it's throat, and kicked it back to the ground. i stood there in awe at what i had just done. "either i'm good at combat or i have some pent up anger" i thought while leaving the cafe. while i was walking out i noticed a car sitting in the corner of the parking lot. "huh must've not noticed that earlier" i thought making my towards it. it was slightly scratched in some spots but i had a couple miles of gas. i quickly hopped into the driver's seat hotwiring the car. then came the familiar purr of the cars engine starting. i pulled out of the cafe's parking lot and turning down a street i hadn't been on before. or so i thought. i glanced down at the gas tank to see i only had two miles left, "shit" i said. i slowed down the cars speed jsu ta bit to conserve gas. still driving i passed the cabellas i had lost tommy at.  i took this as a sign that i might be closer to him. i mean a 16 year old can't run that far can he? still driving around i passed a gas station, only getting a few hundred feet away from it before my car stopped completely. i looked down to the gas tank to see "0 miles" displayed. i hopped out of the car glancing around my surroundings, i stood there for a minute before hearing approaching foot steps. i quickly ducked into a alley way behind my car for safety and, to see who was sneaking up behind me. i turned the safety on my gun off and made sure i would be able to shoot someone or something if came to it.

dream's pov:

our group was all catching up and it felt like old times playing Minecraft and fighting over little things. our conversation was broken up by the sound of a car driving by. now normally that wouldn't be a weird thing, but nothing about our situation was normal. we all shared the same look of confusion "what the fuck was that?" i said. there were a few " i dont know's" and " no clue's" before tommy caught my interest. "wait a second, y/n knows how to hotwire a car" he said fidling with his thumbs. "how do you know that?" tubbo asked, "they hotwired a car when we were together and then we drove around for a bit" tommy replied. without thinking i sprinted out the door, i didn't even grab a gun. i heard footsteps behind me and glanced back seeing sapnap and george. we all stopped once we approached the car. i peaked my head into the car not seeing anyone or any supplies. but i froze when i heard someone from behind me. "get the fuck away from my car" i turned around to see someone wearing distressed jeans, a baggy shirt, and a bandana around their face. they're skin was speckled in cuts and bruises but noticeably were the slightly blooded ones on their left wrist. we all three froze in place, we were being held at gun point by a starnger. were they a stanger? wait no. i looked into their pearcing (y/ec) eyes. this was y/n.

a/n: hello! i hopped you enjoyed the chapter!!! you guys are insane we are almost at 100 views!!! like wtf?! i appreciate you all so much! btw should y/n have a love intrest? lmk!