chapter 17

TW: CUSSING AND METIONS OF BOMBS/NUCLEAR USE, METIONS OF S/H

"dream said picking up y/n bridal style, 'y-yeah that works i guess.'"

third person pov: 

you woke up in a all too familiar, looking around you remembered how you got knocked out and most likely taken back to the house again. you stood up wobbling a bit slowly opening the door, hearing distant static and talking "come on will! we've been at this for hours! can't we take a break? this is sooo boring." you heard a voice say which you could only recognize as tommy's. 'holy shit, so he isn't dead?'  you thought, walking closer, and down the stairs accidently making them creek. you watched as tommy and tubbo's head quickly turned facing you, wilbur must have been to invested in his radio to pay attention to much else. you awkwardly smile at the boys before they both dash at you and hug you. you return the favor hugging them back, whispering apologizes to the both of them. "i-i'm so so sorry, i d-didn't mean to g-george s-said.." you started sobbing at the thought of what had happened, "it's okay y/n! we forgive you!" the blonde said smiling at you. you wiped your tears as you followed them back to where wilbur was sitting with his radio. he gave you a death glare before retuning to his mission. there was a awkward silence that filled the kitchen for what seemed like hours, that was until the front door swung open again. the familiar sound of bickering could be heard as dream and sapnap walked in the door. you could feel piercing eyes going into your head as you clenched you fists tighter. you watched as blood started coming out of your white knuckles, you let go of your tight grip looking at the crescent shaped moons on your palm. this was always something you had done, you always kept your nails long for this purpose and over time your palms had small cresents scarred into them. you watched as the boys sat down at the bar. nick sat next to wilbur and dream sat next to you. 

dream's pov:

i sat down next to y/n out of pity and also because there was no where else to sit. i looked down at their thighs which had small droplets of blood on them. "are you bleeding?" i whispered to them, they looked up at me and shook their head, i saw their palms. i quickly grabbed their wrist pulling them towards the restroom. "we'll be right back" i looked back to nick as he gave me a weird look and sighed. i brushed it off and lead y/n to the bathroom sitting them down. "what did you do to your hands?" i asked digging for a first aid kit. "i-i didn't mean too" they said quietly. i dampened a washcloth wiping the blood away wrapping their hands with gauze. "whatever you did just don't do it again okay?" they nodded and we exited the bathroom.  as we exited i heard chatter and not just from the rest of our group it was from the radio. "ATTENTION ALL CURRENT SURVIORS THIS A GOVERMENT MESSAGE, WE WILL BE DROPPING BOMBS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES IN A ATTEMPT TO TAKE DOWN THE INFECTED. IF YOU ARE IN FLORIDA OR ANYSTATE NEARBY WE STORNGLY SUGGEST MAKING WAY TO ONE OF THE DESIGNATATED SAFE SPOTS. FOR YOUR LOCAL WE SUGGEST ALTLANTA GEORGIA. WE WILL HAVE RESCUE HELICOPTERS TAKING PEOPLE TO THE UK. ARRIVE IN ATLANTA BY 8:00 AM AUGUST 20TH AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO SAFTEY." the crackling radio spoke. we all looked at each other in disbelief, we were getting out of here.