chapter 10

TRIGGER WARNING FOR:  CUSSING/LANGUAGE, 

"i should be the least of our concerns right now."

y/n's pov (plus its been a couple days since last chapters events occurred)

i blew out another puff of smoke feeling the familiar sting in the back of my throat. it was just me. as always. i leaned my head back against the brick wall behind me, looking up towards the night skies. i wasn't sure when i ended up outside our how long i'd been there for, but it been a while. there's been a lot of night's like these lately. insomnia, and then going out side to admire the stars. i had always found them rather fascinating. how they overtime came to be, how some shone brighter than the others, and how in the end they would always sizzle out. the stars are a beautiful thing to me, they still are. my thoughts were interrupted my shuffling near by, i reached down towards my gun by my side but retuned my hand back to its original position. "y/n? what are you doing up so late?" a british voice asked. the taller male sat down next to me, "insomnia, you?" wilbur responded with a simple "same". he then turned to me once more, "since when do you smoke?" he asked confusion lacing his voice. "i don't know when i started and im not sure when ill stop." i replied bluntly, he simply nodded in response. we sat there in peaceful silence for awhile. "i love them." wilbur cocked his head in my direction urging me to continue, "the stars, they've always been a constant in my life. through all the rough patches to sleepless nights they're still up there. i sometimes wonder if they get lonely. there's so many stars and yet they have so little time. they're all spaced out on the wide canvas of space, that they may never interact with one and other. i know they aren't people but i wonder if there as lonely as i am." i said, i realized i must have sounded like a lunatic and apologized to wilbur for ranting on about "stupid shit". "no! no! don't apologize y/n! tell me everything about you. i don't mind" he said. it seemed like days that i sat there going on about my greatest adventures and deepest sorrows. i explained my inner demons using the most poetic, yet gruesome words. "it's like being sat in front  of a mirror, in a black room. and the only light source is threw the key hole in the door. and it only light's the room enough for you to slowly watch as you take a backseat from life. as your room slowly becomes more cluttered, as yours showers become farther apart, as you slowly deuterate." i painted my anxieties in the clearest image i had seen yet "it's like my anxious heart is eating up my body, eating up my nerves, eating up my brain. I feel this poison slowly filling my veins - every particle becoming slowly tainted. and for that reason i am never, ever calm."  you may think with how brightly the moon shone and how warm the male beside me was being that it would warm you up in the slightest. but i was wrong, maybe it was the hours of sitting with no jacket on outside, or the lack of food in my body, but i began to shiver. wilbur must have caught on, because he looped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. i slightly blushed at the action though i doubt he saw. we both sat there in the quiet, the only noises were the occasional cricket and the rhythmic beating of wilbur's chest. i wanted to stay in the quiet forever, but it was only silent externally, internally my thoughts had never ceased. "will?" i asked "hmm?" he hummed, his eyes were closed and he seemed to be taking in the night. "are we gonna make it out ?" and in his hesitation i found my answer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 650

DID YOU KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO WATTPAD STATICS ONLY 3% PERCENT OF READERS VOTE? LET'S CHANGE THAT! MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE LITTLE STAR BELOW OR IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER! THANKS!1!11!

a/n: hello everyone! hope you enjoyed this chapter, im sorry about it being a little on the shorter end. i promise the next will be longer! also what do you think is going to happen next? 

-arson (he/they/it's)