[august 20th, 8:31 am]

TW: OVERALL HEAVY ANGST THEMES, SUICIDAL IDEATION, CUSSING

" 'we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, oh, i know we'll meet again some sunny day' you sung softly to the boys humming."

we sat there quietly just letting time pass us by, at some point ash slowly started falling down from the sky like snow. ash dusting our heads adding little specks of gray, i stood up shaking my head like a dog drying off earning a laugh from nick. i sat back down realizing my efforts were kind of worthless since the ash continued to fall. i ruffled nicks hair getting some of the ash out as he lightly blushed. i leaned my head on his shoulder looking at the view, the sun was no longer rising and the crimson colors had turned into a ashy blue. i traced my fingers along the edge we sat on seeing graffiti of past kids writting cusses and names. i smiled at two names written together in a heart, i noticed a black marker laying on the ground near said drawing and picked it up. i took the cap off writing 'n/n and sapnap were here!' with the dying marker. "awesome now the ghosts will now that we were here" nick smiled sarcastically. "exactly". than from the distance a loud band could be heard following by the ground rumbling,

third person pov:

nick and y/n both shared a look of terror. they were going to die soon, most likely in less than a hour. y/n stood up on the ledge looking over, "i never thought i would make it this far," they chuckled "if you asked me at 14 what i would be doing at 18 i would have said rolling over in my grave." y/n says walking along the edge wobbling a bit. nick looked over in confusion, "to bad were gonna fucking die, i guess" y/n no longer face the suns direction or nicks, they had their back to the edge. nick quickly stood up running to them yanking them away from the edge, "what the fuck!" he said frustrated. "sorry.." they mumbled before being pulled tightly into a hug. another bang one seemingly closer was heard with the familiar rumble of the ground. the kids sat down, "im scared y/n" nick said sadly, "me too, but it'll be okay." "how are you so sure?" the boy replied. "i'm not, im honestly just comforted that everyone else is gonna be okay. that's how i know it will be alright. the boys will get to go to college and tommy just might get a girlfriend that kinda stuff. it makes me feel better." their eyes glistened as they talked their checks wet with tears that they didn't have the strength to hold back anymore. "y-yeah i guess so.." the boy said. another bomb went off, the ash raining from the sky fell a little more. and then another but this one was different, you couldn't just hear it. you could see their death rolling in. each one closer than the last and with each the earth trembled. "remember when we first meet? we were randomly pared in a bedwars match and you got so nervous your voice cracked?" y/n said softly, "yeah i remember being so embarrassed i left the call" he smiled. "yeah you used to be pretty shy." another bang followed by ringing in the teens ears. the last bomb they saw their grim reaper. 

y/n's pov:

i could see the fear on sap's face, i grabbed his hand rubbing circles into it. huge rolling hills of smoke formed a few miles ahead. "see you when i respawn?" you said sniffling, nick chuckled "yeah, yeah of course i will, say hi to george for me?" he said. 

"we both will, we can catch him up on everything he missed." you smiled at the thought of seeing him again, seeing tommy and tubbo, seeing clay and will. 

the heat got closer, and closer. 

i closed my eyes squeezing nicks hand,

"ready for another round?" you heard him say faintly

"always" 

opening your eyes one last time you saw nick in your peripheral vision and the gray smoke brushing your feet, it pulled you in.

the heat felt warm and comforting

neither of you wanted to die but there was no point in fighting the inevitable

your grip on his hand loosened. 

the end.