chapter 5

TRIGGER WARNING FOR LANGUAGE

a/n im gonna try a new writing format, let me know if you like this better than my old one (from previous chapters) enjoy :) 

"we had just found both of them, and then immediately lost them" 

y/n's pov: 

    me and tommy were no sitting behind a random car trying to regain a normal heartrate. "we need a plan" i said still slightly panting. tommy tucked his knees into his chest, and gave me a nod in response. the next few minutes were silent besides out scattered breathing and the wind.  do i tell tommy that those people were our friends? no, then he'll freak out about leaving them. but i can't lie to him either.  it's not lying if i don't tell him right?  i bickered  back and forth with my self in my head. finally i spoke up, "we need to get out of here, i don't know where but somewhere safe. i say we find a car with gas in it and drive around to find a safe spot." i said and turned to tommy, who once more silently nodded. we both stood up and then made our way down the side walk  checking each car we came by. when we get somewhere safe i'll tell him about the boys, then we can look for them. they'll be okay, they have each other and i have tommy. i reassured my self and continued down the pavement

nick's pov:

    who knew the apocalypse would be so boring? i mean at least im not alone, right? me and george have been hiding out in this gas station for the past day or two? god how long have we been in florida? i don't know. i wonder how everyone else is doing, i hope they're all alive still. i keep telling george that we should go look for them, but he keeps insisting it isn't safe. i love him (no homo) but he can be such a pussy sometimes. "i'm not a pussy sapnap! i just want to keep us safe!" george said hovering over my shoulder and reading what i had wrote. "yeah, yeah" i replied closing the small book and placing back into my bag. "anyways we need to go out today" i glanced back up to george intrigued by this. george was being way to over protective of me and not letting me do anything at all, so going outside sounded way more fun than it should. "really?! what for?" i said standing up from my makeshift mattress. "we getting low on water, and i'd prefer not to die of dehydration" he said throwing his back pack over his shoulder and placing his gun in his back pocket. i quickly scooped up my gun and threw on my backpack. we went threw the semi shattered glass doors out into the apocalyptic landscape. 

wilbur's pov:

i placed my hand on clay's shoulder, and spoke in a calm, collected tone. "you know were going to find them right? we just had them and they couldn't have gotten that far either. plus we know tommy and y/n are safe and they're together. i trust y/n to keep the gremlin safe." dream chuckled a little at me referring to tommy as a gremlin like we used to before all of this. "um, not to break up this great moment and all but are we going to have enough stuff for all three of us?" tubbo piped up digging through his bag. "yeah, um good question" dream responded picking up his slightly torn bag, and sifting through. "me and tubbo have enough for us but it will only last another day or so." i replied glancing back down at tubbo then back at dream. "i really only have granola bars left, but definitely not enough to last a while." he replied. "well we should all go look around then, shouldn't we?" tubbo returned his gaze back to me. "yep, let's go then" i replied as me and tubbo followed clay out of the alleyway. 

a/n: okay hi! im sorry about the short chapter, it was more of a filler than anyhting else so thats why. BUT next chapter will be longer and have more stuff happening! it will be out soon (prob today :) ) anyway thank you for all your support!