chapter 13

TW: GUN VIOLIENCE, YELLING INJURY, MANIPULATION, GASLIGHTING AND LANGUAGE

"  'i love you too mom' i thought."

y/n's pov:

i woke up with a gasp, quick looking around me recognizing the bedroom i was in. "oh thank god" i sighed knowing i wasn't dreaming and was safe or safe as one could be in a apocalypse. it took me a second to realize i had no clue on how i had gotten back to me and tommy's old safe haven. thinking of it the last thing i remember was being at a store looking a candy with george and passing out. "oh shit" i muttered to myself quickly standing up. walking out of my room took me a second, my legs felt like jello which made walking a little more challenging than normal. i slowly made my way down stairs and flinching every time a tile would squeak, for some reason i was scared to disturb whoever or whatever may be in the house with me. after wondering into the other bedrooms i noticed all were vacant, 'did they leave me? no, no they wouldn't do that' i quickened my pace worry filling my bones 'what if they did leave me, what if they abandoned me? what if th-' my worry was interrupted by someone's body bumping into mine. "y/n! oh thank god your okay! i was so worried about you!" a soft voice said wrapping me in a hug. i froze at the show of affection until they pulled away cupping my cheeks. "y/n are you okay? i mean you hit your head on the tiles and dream said you might have a concussion and-" george rambled with worry. "im okay, im sorry if i worried any of you. speaking of where is everyone?" i asked slowly removing george's hands from my face. "oh.. um well since I got you here, they've been out looking for other people, i tried getting them to stay but i guess they didn't care that much" he said saying the part much quieter. "but that's okay! you have me! come on let's get you something to eat n/n (your nickname)". he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the dining room and turning on a camping stove and warming soup. he dished some into a bowl and placed it in front of me with a spoon. i sat there questioning why all the sudden he was acting this way. i mean he always cared for me (platonically of course) but he never said or displayed it. i brushed of and thanked him for the soup. "how long has everyone been gone f-" i started "it doesn't matter i'm here. now eat." he said a bit more harsh lightly pushing the bowl closer to me. i nodded and began to eat quickly not wanting to be yelled at our anything of the sort. "ya know y/n im the only one who really cares and appreciates you." this made me stop eating and look at george wide eyed. he stood up and elaborated on his statement "i mean everyone else has always been a burden on us. dream and sapnap only wanted you for status, wilbur doesn't know shit about you and doesn't want to know more, and tommy and tubbo. well they've always caused problems for us. didn't tommy put you and us all in multiple life or death situations? he did! it would be so much better without him don't you agree?" i was stunned at what george had just said. "i-i-i mean i guess? i don't know! w-where is this coming from?" i replied. "i just realized how much we don't need them. we never needed them. we don't need them. you should get rid of them." i took in his words for a second thinking them over. "ye-yeah i guess your right?" i said softly. george left the kitchen for a second and returned with a handgun loading bullets inside then turning the safety off. "here, you know how to aim right? you don't have to kill anyone n/n just scare em. okay?" he said giving me a wide grin. and if on command the front door swung open. the too teenagers in font leading the pack, the adults behind. i cocked the gun as everything turned to static, i felt a tear slowly run down my cheek as i aimed the gun at tommy's chest. slowly lining up my finger with the trigger i pulled back. listening to the sound of the bullet leave the barrel and collide with his stomach. i watched with glazed over eyes as he doubled over in pain while distant yells of my 'friends' called out to me. i could only feel an icy hand grab mine and pull me out through the shattered glass door. i just killed someone. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 803

DID YOU KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO WATTPAD STATICS THAT ONLY 3 PERCENT OF READERS VOTE? LET'S CHANGE THAT! MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE LITTLE STAR BELOW OR IN THE RIGHT HAND CORNER! THANKS!11!1!!

a/n: hello all! new chapter coming shortly! also thank you for 1.2k views! i've decided it's time for a villan arc to happen mwhahahhaha ;) ily go drink some water and eat some food, take a strech and don't over bind for my fellow trans kids <3

-arson