What's The Point Anymore?

I was standing in the room with the Circus Baby animatronic. I really wanted to be by her for some reason. I got closer to her and looked up to her. She's so pretty. She held out some ice cream, but when I reached for it, some sorta metal rod or lever or something practically grabbed me and pulled me into her. I flinched and woke up. Why am I getting these weird dreams?! Everytime after someone died, I'd seem to have some sort of dream about it.

Only 2 Aftons left. 3 if you count Zeus. Why? Why did this have to happen? What did they ever do to deserve this?! I remember that on that day, We got home and Zeus was laying on Elizabeth's spot on the couch. He looked so sad. Almost like he actually knew what had happened.

I went upstairs to grab my uniform and looked at the picture that I drew of Elizabeth's bow, but instead of that picture of her bow that I originally drew, there was a picture of what looked like, or at least what I thought was of it, Circus Baby's left hand holding a microphone and her right hand holding ice cream. That's so weird, I thought. It's probably nothing, I thought in my mind.

----------------------------------------------

I silently cry every night now. I keep just hoping that this is all a dream and none of this was actually happening. I want to wake up to a dog sniffing me. I want to walk downstairs and see Mrs. Afton's sweet smile. I want to be greeted by a cheerful Elizabeth. I want to see a sweet Chris. But they're gone. There's nothing I can do about it to bring them back.

I woke up one morning, not having any motivation to get up at first. But then, I looked over at the time and saw that it was about 3 A.M.. I tried to fall back asleep, but It was no use at the moment. I sighed and got up. There's one spot in the backyard that I like to go whenever I can't fall back asleep at night. 

I walked outside and went over to the one spot. It was on a small hill. I sat on the lush, green grass and laid back, soon staring up at the sky. There were so many stars. I closed my eyes and just paid attention to the stillness of the early morning air.

I was laying there for about 4 minutes, when I heard a soft British accent say, "[Y/N]?" I opened my eyes and sat up to see Michael standing at the edge of the top of the hill.

"Oh, hey Michael," I said quietly.

"Would you mind if I sit down?" he asked.

"No, I don't mind, go ahead," I responded. He sat down and got comfortable.

"So, you still aren't really sure on how to process this either?" he asked. I looked at him.

"How could you tell?" I asked him.

"Well, you just haven't been as happy as you've normally been, or at least acted ," he replied. "It's not like you." I nodded.

"Yeah, I know," I said back. "I just really miss them all."

"I do too," he said, nodding in agreement. "I just still can't believe that I actually killed him." His voice broke when he said the words 'killed him'. "I truly did go too far on that one prank." I stayed silent, not really sure on what to say. 

A breeze came by and I shivered. I was only wearing a short sleeved [F/C] shirt and some matching pajama shorts. Michael noticed and since he was wearing a jacket, took off the jacket and put it over me. I smiled slightly and leaned against him without my realizing.

{Michael's POV}

I wish that I could take all of this pain away from her. I just wanted her to be ok again. She's the whole reason that I got the job at Circus Baby's. I want to protect her at all costs. I can't lose her, I've already lost most of the other important people in my life.

She soon fell asleep leaning on me. I just sat there, holding her. She slightly nuzzled her face into my shoulder, which caused me to smile. I think that this is the first time that I've really ever cared for anyone this much. She's perfect too. 

I turned and kissed the top of her head, just before laying back with her in my arms, careful not to wake her up. I want this moment to last forever. I love her so much.

---------------------------------------------