Make Your Move ~ Karaoke

----------------------1 year time skip------------------

Ahhhhhhh, I'm so happy! Michael and I are getting married TOMORROW! Gosh, I feel like I'm going on a date with the cutest guy at school, except for this is a lifetime commitment and the guy is hot. God, what have I turned into?

My bachelorette party was literally just karaoke and Netflix & Chill. Nothing much. My best friend was going to of course be the Maid of Honor, so yay!

We pulled up YouTube and started looking for the karaoke and instrumental versions of songs. My friend and I ended up singing the song 'Therefore I Am' by Billie Eilish. Her voice is really soft like the singer's. We were pretty much switching off lines.

"I'm not your friend or anything, damn"

"You think that you're the man"

"I think, therefore, I am" You know, just fun stuff.

There was one song though, that just caught my eye, and I don't think that I've actually seen it before . 'Make Your Move', by Dawko and CG5. I decided to put on the instrumental version.

It started out with just some piana and then I saw the lyrics start rolling across the screen. "I'm trapped in here. And I wonder if I'm. Gonna make it through. Make it through the night.." It seems really familiar, but I know for a fact that I've never EVER heard it before in my entire life.

"Time's growing near. I can't blunder this time. Gotta make it through this night. I'm in control. Can't run away. Run away from me. Your time is up. The light, you'll never see. Yeah." Why do I already know all of the lyrics by heart?! "Why must I die. Again and again?. These hellbent robots. Are my only friend. This night. Has taken it's toll on me. When will I be free? This place won't beat me. What if you lose? What if I win? What if you don't make it?. It's all just in my head. Make your move. What will you do? Try me.. Try me. Try me." This was honestly making me genuinely concerned. It almost sounded like the singer was singing about the Fazbear Franchise! "I'm in control. Can't run away. Run away from me. Your time is up. The light, you'll never see. I have hope. I have strength. And they're creeping' everwhere. But I'm not that scared. I am strong. I am brave. You dare to mess with me? This darkness I'll beat. And I will be free." Now this was really starting to freak me out, but I just couldn't stop singing for some reason. It's almost as if there's some sorta invisible string or rope just pulling me to keep on singing. "Oh, oh. What if you lose? What if I win? What if you don't make it? It's all just in my head. Make your move. What will you do? Try me. Try me. Try me."

That was right where the song ended, but all of a sudden, I just passed out! I hit the ground and was out cold.