Who Is This Man?!

I've been stuck in here for the longest time. I want out. I can't cry though. I can't be scared. I can't be happy. There's nothing that will help. I didn't even cry when I heard about Emily's death. I've been stuck in a spot where people can't hear or see me, so I overhear a lot of conversations. I overheard one of the workers having a conversation a few weeks ago.

"Did you hear about what happened in the Afton family?" one guy asked.

"No, why, what happened, are they ok?" a woman's voice asked.

"Their daughter, Emily, went missing yesterday, she was at her friend's birthday party, you know, at that one Chuck E. Cheese, and I guess that she'd wandered off and was never found again. They heard some sorta scream within the restaurant about 20 minutes before they realized that she was completely missing," the guy explained. "She's presumed to be dead." I wanted to cry as soon as I heard this, I truly did, but the tears weren't coming. I don't understand why. There's something clearly wrong with me right now.

It was devastating, don't get me wrong, but it's almost like I just can't think of anything worse than this. I stood up and looked out the window. There's only one window out here and it's the only way that I get any sunlight. I've lost a lot of my color. I just look all dull and weird.

I noticed how different I was within a few months. I suddenly wanted to scare the night guard, since she never noticed me. She's never seen me before. Well, this version of me. She was an employee at Circus Baby's at one point, but not anymore, obviously. Now, she's just a simple Fazbear Frights employee.

I've also started trying to rebel from Springtrap. He doesn't own me, but he sure is acting like it. I honestly don't give a damn about what he threatens to do to me if I disobey him, I just want to be with my family again!

I'd started yelling for someone in the middle of the day. Springtrap came over to me, grabbed me and covered my mouth, causing me to stop. "I-I don't think that's such a good idea," he claimed. He took his hand off of my mouth, but kept me in his grip. "I-I'm sorry," I stuttered. "HEL-" He put a bunch of pressure on my forearm, trying to get me to stop and putting me into a lot of pain, but I kept on yelling.

That's when I heard the door open. I saw a figure in the doorway, but they were in an area where there was a shadow being cast onto his face. "I thought that you were back here [Y/N]," they said. The voice sounded really familiar. That's when I realized who it was.

"MICHAEL?!" I called out. He stepped into the light to where I could see his face. And sure enough, it was Michael. Springtrap let go of me and I ran into Michael's arms. "I-I-I thought that I'd n-never see you again!" I exclaimed.

"Please, I would've never given up on you baby~," Michael replied.

"T-Thank you so much!" I stammered,. He then kissed me. I obviously kissed back almost immediately. We pulled away and he smirked.

"Oh, [Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N]~..." he said. "You really thought that I cared about you, didn't you?" I gave him a confused look.

"Wait, w-w-what?" I asked.

"Thankfully you fell into my trap~" he purred. "Along with those 5 kids~"

Now, I was shaking again. Out of rage and fear. I pushed him away from me.

"I just don't understand," I started off. "I thought that I-I-I actually knew who you were!"

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're so naive [Y/N]," he said. "But hey, just think about it; we could turn to a life of crime together! You and I, partners in crime. Just the two of us."

"N-N-No! I'll never join you!" I yelled at him. "Why would I ever join paths with a sicko!?"

"Because, you love me after all~" he said.

"I loved who you were! What happened to my Michael?!" I asked. "The one that would make me laugh when I knew that I was about to cry, the one that would always be there for me through my darkest hours, the one that always put his family before anything else, the one that would make my face light up every single time he would walk into a room!"

"That was the old Michael," he replied. "Now, what do you say?"

"No!" I answered.

"C'mon, you just have to, ok?" he said back. "Just give me a chance. You know that the ethical thing would be to help the love of your life out, right? And plus, I'm just doing this all to pick up where my dad left off." Michael would've never helped his dad out with anything or even agreed with him.

"Wait," I said. "You're not the real Michael. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?!" He looked like he was about to say something else, but then suddenly got an evil grin on his face.

"You're right, you caught me," he said. "But you're still gonna help me out."

"No, why would I EVER help out a psycho?!" I exclaimed.

"I'll show you why," he said. "Camera 09." I gestured towards the cameras and I went over carefully and cautiously. I looked at the screen and put it to camera 9. That's when I gasped. On the screen, I saw Michael, his arms strapped to the arms of a chair and his mouth taped closed. He was struggling to break free.

"Michael..." I mumbled.

"This is why you may want to be a little more careful about your decisions, sweet cheeks," the guy said.

"W-W-What are you gonna do with him?" I asked, not even caring that he just called me a pet name.

"Well, you know how there's all of those pipes on the ceiling?" the guy asked. I slowly nodded. "Those are filled with deadly gases. One wrong move from you and your husband gets it." I couldn't stop staring at the screen. I had to help him!

"O-Ok, I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt him!" I said, finally giving up.

"Well, something that you can do is join me," he said. "Help me murder more people."

"I'm not gonna do that!" I yelled.

"Then in that case," he started off,. He then grabbed me and held a knife to my chest. "Do it or else I'll just have to kill you, then Michael, then your oldest son." I stayed still for a few seconds, before yelling, "I'M NOT FALLING FOR IT!" That's when he stabbed me, not directly in the heart, but just enough for me to start bleeding badly and causing me to let out an extremely loud scream.

As I was laying there, struggling on the ground, I started to slowly lose my life. I could practically feel it draining out of me. Soon, I was left there, lifeless.

---------------------------------------------