Who The *BLEEP* Did I Marry?!

The next few days just weren't the same. I feel like a piece of me was chipped off. My heart ached and I wanted to just lay in bed until the pain left my body. I'd stopped crying, but I just couldn't smile. Nothing is gonna make me feel better.

Michael had a company to run, so he was gone almost the whole day everyday. I'm glad that I only have to work 4-5 days a week. It just makes it a bit easier. Michael's been working later and later hours lately, so he's been around a lot less often.

----------------------------------------

{Michael's POV}

I can't believe that Mason and his friends actually did that. If they would've just stopped and thought about how dangerous animatronics can be, none of this would've happened. God, what the hell is wrong with Mason?!

Dealing with all of this is bringing back the terrible flashbacks from when I was a teen. I wish that I would've listened to my dad when he'd tell me how dangerous the animatronics can actually be.

I've been really concerned lately about the littlest things. I don't even know why.

--------------------------------------------------

 {[Y/N]'s POVA}

Dear Diary,

Oh my gawsh, I feel like I haven't written in this thing for ages. My last entry was over 15 years ago! Michael's been acting a little more... how do I put it gently? Insane lately. Like, he just hasn't been himself.

Should I be worried at all? And he's starting to remind me more and more of William. It's scary. I changed my hairstyle just a little bit and someone came up behind me asked, "Clara? Clara Afton?!", but then I'd turn around and they'd get this face like, "Wait, you're not her?!"

Anyways, I gotta go start dinner. Michael's getting home at 8 tonight, which is a lot later than normal. I just hope that he's actually ok.

Goodbye for now, my old friend!

-[Y/N] Afton.

------------------------------------------------

Jesus, hard day at work today. But Michael's FINALLY getting his normal hours back. Although, his attitude towards Mason changed ever since that terrible day of the bite. I just don't know if Michael's actually ok, like he claims that he is,.

I was sitting at the counter, typing out a few things on my laptop, when I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Michael walk in. "Hey Honey, how was work?" I asked.

"Terrible, I don't want to talk about it," he replied.

"Oh, alright, well, uh, tonight for dinner I was thinking about just ordering take out, if that's alright," I said.

"Yeah, that's fine," he responded. I turned back to my computer and continued typing up the paper.

I finished a little while later and by that time, we had ordered a pizza. I went upstairs to put a few things away, but as I walked down the stairs, I heard Mason say something that obviously sparked up anger in Michael, because then I heard Michael yell, "You know, if it wasn't for you, your brother would be alive right now!" I walked all the way downstairs.

"Dad, I-I'm sorry!" Mason yelled back apologetically.

"You're sorry?! That's not gonna fix anything! This is all happening because of you!" Michael yelled.

"Well, I didn't mean for it to happen, ok?! I didn't think that it would have killed him!" Mason yelled back, definitely louder this time.

"Don't you raise your voice at me, Mason! I am your father! I told you not to go near the animatronics especially with your brother because you didn't know how powerful the springlocks are! But you didn't listen, did you?! And now your brother isn't here anymore!" Michael yelled back. "And I know that you miss him very much and if I could take all of that pain away from you, believe me when I say that I would! But he's dead now! And it's all because of you!"

"I just...," Mason started out. "I-"

"Don't even talk to me!" Michael yelled.

"Michael, stop!" I called. He completely ignored me.

"I'm sorry, I-I-I really am!" Mason said once again. Michael looked at him with the angriest look I've ever seen and rose up his hand. I knew what was about to happen.

"Michael, don't do it!" I yelled.

"Please daddy, don't do it!" Emily yelled. But without hesitation, he slapped Mason across the face. The room went silent. Mason held his cheek that I could tell was already a burning red color.

"Get the hell out of here! Just go to your room!" Michael yelled after a few seconds of silence. Mason quickly ran up to his room and Emily and I were left stunned.

"What?" Michael asked, looking over at us. "Are you really gonna act like he didn't deserve it?" Michael went upstairs and Emily sprinted over to me. I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"Mommy, I-I'm scared," she stuttered.

"Trust me, I am too," I said back in a soft voice. I sat down on the couch and kept hugging her. "Who was that back there?" I muttered.