I'm Back

I arrived at the forest entrance and stepped in without hesitation. I had to figure out who the voices belonged to. As I started walking deeper into the forest, still not hearing any voices, I started to question whether or not this was a hallucination or not.

I walked further down the path, when I started to hear my name being calmly called out over and over again. "[Y/N].... [Y/N] my dear.... [Y/N]..." The voice sounded really familiar. Then, I tripped over something and fell.

When I looked up, I wasn't surrounded by trees anymore. I was in a completely white room. I looked down at my clothes and they looked almost the default outfit you'd wear when designing a character in a video game. It was a tan leotard and some white tights. My hair was up in a ponytail and there was absolutely nothing else in the room.

"I've been waiting for you," I heard someone behind me say.

"GAH!" I exclaimed, turning around quickly and stumbling back. All that I saw was someone standing in a black cloak behind me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," they said.

"Who are you?!" I exclaimed.

"No one is important right now, but I can tell you where your family is right now," they replied.

"W-where are they?" I asked.

"You'll figure it out one day," he answered. "But [Y/N], you aren't gonna die. I won't let you. You have too much to live for."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, you have your friends, your family... Michael," they replied. "Michael's your soulmate, you gotta at least be there for him. I healed your scars. You need to go get Michael out of that room when you get the chance." He then snapped and within 2 seconds, I was in some hospital room. I was sitting in the bed. I looked down at what I was wearing and I was in a hospital gown. I slowly got up. I wasn't hooked up to anything, but it was obviously night.

I went out into the hall and saw this. It looked like one of those creepy, oddly familiar places that people have felt like they've been to before, but haven't. I started slowly walking down the hall. I turned and peered into one of the rooms. That's when I gasped. In the room, I could see Chris! Chris Afton! And he was alive! I stared in awe as I mouthed 'Chris?!'. He had a few bandages around his forehead. There was a clipboard hanging right by the room that had a list of patients that were in that room before and sure enough, the newest one read 'Chris Afton'. I looked away, semi-freaked out, and turned to one of the other rooms. In the other room, I saw Charlie, who had bandages wrapped around where the stab wound was. She was alive too! That's when I started just looking into every single room and each one had someone that I knew in them. Sammy's was about the same as Charlie's, where he had the bandages around his stab wound, Clara had her arm in a cast, a bunch of bruises and scratches on her face, and looked genuinely beaten up, but she looked like she was ok, Elizabeth had a bandage wrapped around her stomach area and a cloth on her forehead, William had a ton of scars on his body from what I could see, probably from the springlocks, my mom looked about the same as Clara, wound wise, Christian was about the same as Chris, Emily was about the same as Elizabeth, Mason wasn't even there, since he's still living ((Thank God)), and my dad... he looked like he was perfectly fine....

I stopped in front of my dad's room. I looked through the glass and sighed. I miss him. I miss his hugs and kisses. I miss his wonderful cooking. I miss his crazy stories. I miss his funny jokes. I miss his warm and caring smile. I miss when he would greet me and Charlie every time we'd come home from school. I miss when he'd threaten my date if they dared to hurt me- well, kinda, but still. I just miss him.

I sighed and turned away. I walked up to the last room in the hallway, which was empty. There was no one in the bed. I looked at the clipboard and it read 'Michael Afton'. Michael's supposed to be in here, why isn't he? That's when I looked down the hallway and saw him. He had a hospital gown on, much like the others. "Michael?" I asked, slightly frozen in shock.