The Pendant.

---------After the wedding-----------------

I smiled while Charlie and I were talking. She kept acting as if she'd been here the whole entire time and never broke down or died. Same with my mom. It was almost like they didn't even remember death or anythin g like that.

They had to leave, but soon enough, almost everyone was gone. It was so weird to be in an empty church. Everything had already been cleared out. Michael and I weren't going to be going on a honeymoon or anything, just because we didn't really feel like doing anything too traditional or anything.

"Well, are you ready to go?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yep, just about," I said back. I didn't really bring anything, so I started walking out with Michael.

----------------------------------------

After we got back home, I'd finally gotten out of that dress and took off the make-up and whatnot. When I looked in the mirror though, I'd realized that the shirt that I picked out to wear was a shirt in the style that Mrs. Afton always liked. I barely even remembered getting a shirt like this, but it was in my closet.

I shrugged it off and went back downstairs. I saw Michael making a cup of coffee. "Hey, uh, why are you making coffee in the middle of the day?" I asked.

"Eh, I'm just tired from waking up so early this morning," he said.

"Are you sure that you're not just turning into your dad?" I added on jokingly.

"What, noooo, that's ridiculous," he said with a small chuckle. I then noticed the mug that he was using.

"Wait, that's your dad's favorite mug though," I noted. He stopped and looked at it. It had the logo for Nirvana, which was Mr. Afton's favorite band.

"Oh, yeah," he said in realization. We both stayed silent.

"Well, it doesn't necessarily mean anything," I said. "Nothing at all."

----------------------------------------------

The next few days just seemed really... I dunno, off. We'd gone to Circus Baby's and a bunch of people were congratulating us on our marriage. I kept on noticing how all of the animatronics- well, mostly just Ballora and Circus Baby, were just acting really different than normal. This has been happening for a while though. Somebody had noted how I wasn't really acting like myself and I was acting more like Mrs. Afton than myself, which I don't think that's possible, but I've just been hearing it more and more often. "You've never said that before." "Aw, you're acting awfully nice today." "Oh, did you start going off of Clara's wardrobe?" "You have never called anyone 'dear' before." "You don't giggle, you snort, why did you just giggle at that Vine?" It was like it was following me around everywhere. And Michael was acting a little bit different as well.

The whole entire month, I would get asked on why I was acting so different. I don't know what I was changing! I'm normal to me! What is going on?! This is honestly getting to be a little bit more creepy than I thought at first.

-----------------------------------------------

When I went home and went upstairs, I went into my old room, which is now back to just being a guest room. I set down what I was carrying and looked around. I went over to the desk and opened one of the few drawers, where I saw my old drawings. I sighed as I looked through them. But at the bottom, I saw a small box that I don't remember seeing there before.

I picked it up and saw a note attached to it. It read, My dearest [Y/N], I know that you aren't a blood relative of us Aftons, but you're still really important to us. We just want you to feel welcomed here. And this is why I'm giving you this. My mother gave it to me when I was about your age and now I'm passing it down to you. Sincerely, Clara Afton. I opened up the box and there, shining in the dim lighting of the guest room, was a necklace with a white hibiscus flower for the charm. I smiled. I'm really this important to Mrs. Afton? 

--------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and looked at my side. Michael's already up. I got ready and went downstairs just feeling at peace with the world. I smiled when I saw Michael. He looked up when I entered and got up. "Good morning my dearest," he said with a smile.

"Morning Honey," I said back. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. This made me slightly blush.

"So, I have some good news," he said. "It looks like we're gonna have the old Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria back."

"Really, that's awesome!" I exclaimed.

"It's unfortunately not gonna be until quite a while later, but that's alright," he replied. "I mean, that'll just make it even better, right?"

"Yep, I agree 100%," I replied.

--------------------------------------------------- 

A/N; And also, here's a gift from MayaPolarBear for 1.9k reads! 

9k reads!