Chapter 3: Training Wheels

"That's how you initiate a kiss, princess."

—~—

Third Person POV

(Y/n) has no. freaking. clue. on how she got here.

She sweat-dropped at the sight of all three of her students heaving heavily on the floor of the training grounds as she herself, remained unharmed with zero indication of exhaustion. At some point, this was no longer 'training' but rather a one-sided beating that Gojo enforced upon the poor (h/c)-nette.

"Um, are you sure we should continue?" (Y/n) turned to her blindfolded coworker who was leaning back onto a folding lounge chair that he brought, "It looks like they need a break."

Gojo let out a disappointed sigh and stopped drinking from the straw of his drink, "You're right. Alright, everyone! Five minute break!"

The white-haired man clapped his hand enthusiastically as the three teenagers groaned loudly.

— Flashback —

(Y/n) showed up to the training field due to Gojo's request as this was her 'training', he says, for being an assistant teacher. She thought she was going to be fighting him to see how well she can fend for herself, but was quite surprised seeing the kids instead.

"Oh?" She questioned curiously before jutting her thumb to the trio, "Are they here to watch?"

Gojo grinned and unfolded his chair that he brought with him and plopped it onto the floor with a loud thud, "Nope. You'll be fighting them, (y/n)."

"HUHH?!" Yuuji and Nobara yelled at their teacher as Megumi looked stunned by the sudden revelation, "You said we'll be sparring each other?!"

"I lied," Gojo playfully stuck his tongue out.

"All three of you will be against the Queen of Curses."

— Flashback End —

"Should I tell them what my jujutsu is?" (Y/n) sheepishly asked Gojo as she genuinely just wanted to help her students through this torture.

"You can freeze stuff, right sensei?" Yuuji piped in as him and the others began to stand up, "Or maybe stop time?"

"We remember how you stopped our movement back in the café a couple of days ago," Megumi continued and went to summon his divine dogs once again, "So we sort of have a sense on how you fight."

"That's why you don't have to tell us, (l/n)-sensei," Nobara ended and they all got into a readied position, "Gojo-sensei, we're ready to fight again!"

"Guys-" (y/n) started with a hesitant tone as she brought her hands up in a surrender, but it was all too quick as the three kids separated to catch her off guard, "You guys! Listen to me! You've got it all wrong-"

But it was to no avail as the three students went to rush her all at once- Yuuji being the main source of offense as he went as a decoy for a short-range spar, Megumi's divine dogs attacking her from behind, and Nobara sending her cursed nails from all angles and directions.

"Cursed Technique: Rebound."

(Y/n) brought her hand up and everything within her extended cursed 'circle', if you will, was forcefully ricocheted away from her. All three students were flung backwards as anything that was thrown at her was deflected.