Chapter 27: Black Swan

(Y/n) (l/n)- the Queen of Curses- is her identity. Put some respect on it.

—~—

Third Person POV

He couldn't even run if he wanted to. Where was he supposed to go? Everywhere he turned lead to one obstacle after the other and his accomplices were defeated by one man alone. Was this how he falls?

How unexpectedly fitting. After all her torment for however many centuries ago, (y/n) was not the one to finally defeat him and put his vengeful soul to rest. Was it her kind nature or was it something else entirely? Was it the bond and relationship she had with each individual person in this room that they found it necessary to protect her? Because everyone else took it upon themselves to exorcise Geto for her.

Again, oddly fitting. (Y/n)'s curse and Gojo's infinity had stopped Geto's movement. Megumi and Nobara stood close by with their respective weapons in hand so he would not run away. Sukuna wanted to straight-up murder him but Hamamura had beat him to it.

"I should've done this a thousand years ago," Hamamura bitterly muttered as she tapped his forehead, "Cursed Technique: Night Terrors."

And that was it. He fell writhing in pain as he has to experience his worse nightmare come to life over and over again- whatever that may be- until his curse energy depletes and starts attacking his soul. What a terrible jujutsu indeed...

"It's..." (y/n) started before her knees gave up on her and she began to fall until Sukuna caught her. Her heart... it's so loud. Adrenaline? Happiness? Relief? "Over."

"Fucking finally," Sukuna exhaled in a mix of irritation and satisfaction.

Gojo frowned at the unconscious male on the floor before using his infinity to carry all four, defeated special-grades, "I'll turn him in to the higher-ups. I won't make another mistake like last time."

"Wahh! That was too much for me!" Nobara exclaimed before she sighed in relief and placed her hand on Megumi's shoulder for support.

"Agreed," Megumi nodded as he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"I guess our job is done here," Tsukuyomi stretched and cracked his knuckles before smiling at (y/n), "I am glad I got to meet my summoner after so long. Now it is time for Amaterasu and I to return to the divine realm."

"Wait, before that..." Amaterasu started before turning to Hamamura, "You're a curse correct?"

"That I am," Hamamura spoke in a saddened tone, "I was turned into a curse by that man, Saburo Geto."

"Your soul... is leaving that body of yours."

"H-Huh?" (Y/n) shifted her attention to Hamamura who could only look away.

"This body- although it was mine in the past- is dead," Hamamura started, "Geto's reincarnation technique did not work on me so instead, he used a jujutsu so my soul can temporarily live in a cursed body."

"So, you're leaving?" (Y/n) whimpered before she quickly and clumsily clambered over to her servant. She did not hesitate to hug her and clutch the back of her white kimono into her hands, "B-But there's so many things I have to tell you! Like-Like how I got married to Sukuna and I'm a curse now. How I met these amazing kids at Jujutsu Tech. Your great-great-great-however many more-nephew is my coworker and is standing right over there! And... And..."