Chapter 10: Lose It

"This is me being nice, what are you talking about?"

—~—

Third Person POV

"GIRL, RUN! DON'T GO TOWARDS THE CREEPY SOUND- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Ack-!" The poor pink-haired boy just got whacked in the face by the cursed doll since his teacher scared the living crap out of him, thus disturbing his flow of curse energy.

"Oh my gods! I'm so sorry Yuuji- AHH!" The female started to apologize before she got jump-scared by a cheap ghost trick on the TV screen.

After the whole 'Sukuna killing Yuuji but now he's alive' fiasco, Gojo proposed that he should keep that a secret for the next two months so the higher ups won't kill the boy for the time being. Same goes for (y/n) in which everyone else believed that the special-grade had killed her during the first-year's mission. So now, here lies the two participating in Yuuji's 'training': watching movies.

"Oi, can you two be any louder? I'm trying to sleep," the mouth of Sukuna formed on Yuuji's cheek and grumbled.

"Sorry, Suki..." (y/n) sheepishly scratched her cheek until another jump scare was displayed on screen. If this was her training instead of Yuuji's, she would've been sucker punched twenty times at the very least, "AHH HOLY SHI-!"

Sukuna clicked his tongue accompanied with an annoyed exhale, "Princess, you're coming with me. Brat, lay her down because I don't want her anywhere near you."

"That's mean..." Yuuji mumbled but agreed nonetheless. And with that, (y/n) was transported into Sukuna's Innate Domain- more like on his lap, but you know...

"I think that's enough scary stuff for you, you damn scaredy cat."

"Eh?" (Y/n) sounded by the sudden change of scenery and looked up at her lover with a sad pout, "Aww why'd you do that, Suki? It was getting at the good part."

"You were screaming your head off like you were being murdered," Sukuna rose a questioning eyebrow at her pouting figure, "Why are you even watching stuff like that if you're too busy screaming like a noisy pig?"

"First of all, rude, but that's the thrill of it!" She exclaimed with an enthusiastic grin as the pinkette deadpanned at her, "Can I get back to my body now? I want to know how it ends."

Sukuna rolled his eyes and let out a 'tch' sound before a sudden visual effect was casted before them, almost like a screen. It took (y/n) a quick moment to realize that Sukuna had used his body manipulation on Yuuji to see things from the boy's perspective.

"Eh?" The (h/c)-nette tilted her head at her lover, "Why don't you just return me to my body?"

"I don't want to."

"..."

There was certain silence in which (y/n)'s grin widened by the realization, and before she could speak up about it, Sukuna had already flicked her forehead.

"Aww, does my poor little baby want my attention?" She teased as the pinkette rolled his eyes. A small grin made its way on his face to which he looked away so the (e/c)-eyed maiden won't find something else to tease him about, "Y'know, you could've asked."

"Don't assume things. I just don't want to waste more energy putting you back after I just brought you here."

"Uh-huh, whatever you say," (y/n) quickly pecked his lips and snuggled into his torso, "Thank you though!"